fucking storm

pov tn

It was late at night and it was impossible for me to sleep, it wasn't just because I was in a room that wasn't mine but a hotel and as a person I hate change, so it wasn't just for this but also for the fucking storm that was there. you may
wonder why i'm in the hotel well it's simple i'm part of the band "tokio hotel" and tomorrow we have a concert, from what i knew there shouldn't have been any storms but from the bad luck i have there was.
I hate storms and loud noises indeed they frighten me to such an extent that at this moment I give myself in front of Tom's bedroom door hesitating to knock for the shame of telling him that I was afraid of some stupid thunder, I stopped thinking when another thunder came and so I knocked immediately... after a few times of knocking tom appeared in front of me sleepy ;you had to see his face he was so cute but still after staring at him trying to tell him what i wanted well i couldn't so it was him who spoke asking me "what's wrong? " I was about to answer when another thunder clattered making me jump from my seat and that's where tom as much as I thought he was "stupid" well he understood smiling amused that I was afraid of bullshit "can I sleep with you?" I said embarrassed, Tom looks at me making me a sign to pass to enter...
Tom closed the door hugging me from behind like he always did leading me to bed, it was the second time we slept together since we got together and well being in his arms was something indescribable I started thinking Intel he spoke saying "so miss 'strong and fearless' comes to my door terrified of thunder" he smiling looking at me, I smiled looking at him and told him to shut up. it was a few minutes before I got tired and almost fell asleep. "I love you" I hear the guy in front of me say that I kiss shortly after ... and so I fell asleep in his arms.

Words: 371.

don't forget to rate :)