Joke

Pov Y/No Today I planned a joke for Tom, I'm not entirely German I mean I am but only half since my father is Italian and my mother is German but let's go back to the present as I said I planned a joke for Tom and what did it consist of? simple, the joke consisted in speaking to him in Italian only and exclusively in Italian...

Tom has already heard me speaking in Italian and in addition I only call him with Italian nicknames but today will be different...

At this moment I was in front of the door of the Kaulitz house, I rang and after a few seconds Mrs. Kaulitz "oh hey y/n nice to see you again, how are you?" "hello mrs kaulitz, i'm fine and you?" I answered with a smile on my face "It's fine, Tom is upstairs while Bill is out, come in" he said letting me in so I ran up the stairs happy to see my beloved again, I entered the room without knocking making Tom jump and look at me confused and happy at the same time to see me again ...

"hey, don't you knock anymore?" he told me with a smile "scusa tesoro la prossima volta lo faro (sorry darling next time I'll do it)" I replied smiling seeing his confused expression...

"Why do you speak in Italian?" he asked me not understanding what was happening... " OH SEMPLICE VOGLIO VEDERE COME REAGISCI E IN PIU AMO FARTI SCHERZI(oh simple I want to see how you react plus I love to prank you)" I said smiling while the beloved tried to understand me but obviously failing, "stop speaking in Italian you know I don't understand it" he said looking at me 'angry' "WELL MY DEAR IT WOULD BE NICE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ITALIAN EBIN IT WOULD NOT HURT YOU TO KNOW ANOTHER LANGUAGE BESIDES GERMAN ) I said looking at him and laughing at his confused face... "

Stop it's not funny, I don't understand you" he said but I didn't give in so quickly and I answered again in Italian "PROVA AD USARE UN TRADUTTORE O UN DIZZIONARIO  (try to use a translator or a dictionary)"

I said even though at that moment I had closed my eyes and leaned on the sofa happy to how was my joke but my moment of happiness was interrupted by a robotic voice

"LA PROSSIMA VOLTA NON CHIUDERE GLI OCCHI SENZA ACCORGERTI DEL FATTO CHE AVEVI IL MIO TELEFONO ACCANTO E IL TRADUTTORE HA TRADOTTO TUTTO E IM PIU QUESTO SCHERZO NON MI PIACE ( next time don't close your eyes without realizing that you had my phone next to you and that he translated everything and I don't like this joke)" I opened my eyes perplexed by Tom's intelligence...

"I didn't expect this," I said in German, laughing "I know, I know I'm very smart" Tom replied...

I leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away "hey do you think we'll cuddle after this tacky joke?" he said but my ego is too much to apologize to him "oh ok mess no problem then I'm leaving, I have things to do" I replied in the same tone I was about to leave but some arms wrapped my life "ok ok don't go stay here" Tom told me and I smiled turning around and kissing him...

Words:567