JEALOUSY

pov tn
Me and tom right now we were arguing yelling at each other the worst things, why well we were at a party when this girl comes up to tom and i start flirting with him ,fuck really? he really looked like he wanted to fuck tom in the middle of the party shit...
"MAYBE TRY TO TRUST ME!" he said, it's not that I didn't trust him but I didn't trust girls like that... "I TRUST YOU BUT NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL!"
"OH YES OF COURSE NO, IF YOU TRUSTED YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THROWN THAT GLASS AGAINST THAT GIRL AND THEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN HIT HER!" he said if it weren't for the situation I was in I would have laughed at the fact that I couldn't hit her...
"AND NOW STOP SCREAMING" he said again so I replied "YOU ARE SCREAMING TOO!" at that point I lowered my tone and he said "maybe I would stop if you stopped!"
I didn't think about what I said since...
"IF I DON'T STOP WHAT YOU DO HUH?!" he looks at myself for a split second and he says "this" after that his lips were against mine and his hands on my face, i was shocked for a second but i accepted the kiss until we parted and he looked at each other intensely as only he knew do, at that point I said "I'm sorry" at that point I kiss again and so I begin a long series of kisses and well I think you understood the rest right? ...

Words:262

don't forget to rate :)