01 : ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ

˚₊‧꒰ა  ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Green Tea 🍵

Green Tea 🍵
Helllooo
Are you awaeks
awaek*
awake* ????
delivered, 9.37 pm

missed call from Green Tea 🍵

Green Tea 🍵
If you're awake
Meet me at the first building's rooftop
delivered, 9.39 pm

You woke up to the sound of notifications and one call

You woke up to the sound of notifications and one call. Of course, you could barely keep your eyes open while looking at the chats from your roommate, Collei.

She sent you multiple texts, but one that caught your eye was a text saying that you should go to the first building's rooftop. Why? You clearly don't know.

And so, you clipped your hair and walked straight out of your dorm which was in the third building. You walked towards its rooftop but saw no one than someone who had grey hair and looked like a grandpa, since he was reading a book. His face wasn't too clear because it was dark.

You thought he was [the name of someone from your daydreams] because you were daydreaming since you were so tired after skimming four chapters for an exam.

So, for a reason no one would like to know because- yeah, you walked towards the grandpa look-alike and kissed him. Of course, you didn't see him as a grandpa since you thought of the handsome person in your daydreams.

The kiss got deeper and more intense. You were just kissing him but "him" started to bite your lips. As revenge, you did too, and right after you did, the grandpa pulled out of the kiss, causing the both of you to be out of breath.

Fortunately, your roommate Collei noticed you from her rooftop before you kissed the boy and went straight at you. She also did not seem to realize the both of you kissed which is also good.

The green tea girl apologized and scolded you right after you two got inside your dorm. It makes sense but also not since Collei's younger than you but it makes sense because you're a lot more reckless.

But of course, you were dead asleep so you didn't hear any of her scoldings. You slept until nine in the morning and woke up for a class. The first thing you noticed was your swollen lips... I think?

" I look absolutely fantastic."

You squinted your eyes at your lips in the mirror. ... when anything happens, you call for Collei as her twitter username "call.lei" says.

" Green tea girl! Come here!"

" Girl, what?"

Collei looked at the mirror as well and noticed her beauty first before Y/n's swollen lips.

" Did I kiss someone yesterday?"

You asked, turning your head towards your roommate beside your left. She shook her head since she didn't know anything about you kissing anyone. Neither did you! The only one who knows about it was the one you kissed, probably.

˚₊‧꒰ა  ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
[ was it gooood? I'm sorry if I made mistakes while writing this. My uploads won't be like a routine but I'll try to upload as much as I can. I also write short chapers since if I write long ones, my motivation would disappear, sorry ]