one. sweet baby

HARRISON WRIGHT WALKED OUT OF THE ELEVATOR and onto the floor where Olivia Pope & Associates resided with Quinn Perkins, potential new hire, at his side

HARRISON WRIGHT WALKED OUT OF THE ELEVATOR and onto the floor where Olivia Pope & Associates resided with Quinn Perkins, potential new hire, at his side. "Do I look okay?" Quinn asked.

"Too much cleavage, Olivia will talk about you. Just take it in," Harrison told her as they walked through the door before pointing at a guy on the couch, "That's Huck, he's our tech guy. Used to be CIA, right Huck?"

"I don't talk about that. New girl?" Huck questioned with a nod towards Quinn. "New girl," Harrison confirmed.

Quinn took a sharp breath and looked back in front of her, "Are you sure she's here? It's late."

Harrison shook his head at the implication, "She's here. She's always here." He pointed towards the conference room where a dark-haired man, a redhead and a brunette sat. "That's Stephen, Abby and Evie. He's a litigator, Abby's an investigator and Evie is a profiler." He moved his attention to a young girl who was excessively writing things down, "Stress head over there is Cami, she doesn't work here but she's always here so you'll start to think she does. And that's..."

"Olivia Pope," Quinn let out a breath of astonishment that she was in the same proximity as the Olivia Pope.

"Come on," Harrison said as he opened the glass door and walked into the conference room, urging Quinn to follow.

"I'm not doing it," Olivia shook her head. "Well, I'm not doing it either," Abby agreed. Feeling Liv's gaze Evie lifted her head from her food to Olivia, "Don't look at me." Stephen pointed at her and followed Evie's lead, "Or me."

Harrison walked behind Olivia and towards Evie and Camila, planting a kiss on Evie's head and placing a hand on Cami's shoulder. "How'd it go?" He asked as he looked up from the two siblings and towards Olivia.

"We gave them three million, they gave us the package," Olivia explained while Stephen shook his head with a quiet laugh, "Three million dollars down and the woman doesn't even flinch."

"We're just waiting for pickup," Olivia informed before finally acknowledging Quinn. "Too much cleavage," she pointed out just as Harrison had suspected.

Quinn quickly apologised and buttoned up her blouse, causing Evie to quietly laugh to herself finding amusement in watching her friend ruffle the new girl's feathers.

"Can I just say that I'm a huge fan? I really admire your work in the White House. It is an honour to work for your law firm," Quinn said.

"We're not a law firm," Olivia interrupted with a shake of her head, "We're lawyers but this is not a law firm."

"Law firms are for pansies," Stephen spoke up, his accent causing a laugh from Cami. She'd heard it a multitude of times but the girl enjoyed messing with him.

"We solve problems," Olivia started, "Manage crises," Abby continued, "Save reputations," Evie finished with a smile.

"Right, of course, it's still an honour," Quinn insisted.