two. dirty little secrets

"I AM OPEN-MINDED, I'm an open-minded person

"I AM OPEN-MINDED, I'm an open-minded person. I don't judge. I just want to say that I think you're being a pig. You're engaged. You have a fiancée!" Abby whisper-yelled to Stephen who was listening in through the phone.

"You almost done or not?" Evie interrupted, bringing herself back into the conversation.

"Yes, Evie, I'm almost done," Abby replied before turning her attention back to Stephen, "People have standards, Stephen, morals. I'm just disappointed is all I'm saying. You think you know someone."

"You can lecture me later. Now we're working, you work."

"They're almost out," Evie informed the redhead.

"Did they get the photo albums?" They heard Sharon say from the office at OPA.

"Evie, Stephen, the photo albums," Olivia said.

Stephen turned to Evie who in turn spoke to Abby, "Did you get the photo albums?"

She heard Abby stop in her tracks through the phone and let out a sigh at the action, this meant that she most likely didn't have the photo albums and they were running out of time.

"No. No, not yet."

"Please get the photo albums. They're important," Evie heard Sharon say causing the woman to raise her eyebrows.

Evie began to pace though stopped when Stephen poked her in the side, "Ow!", causing her to turn around. She leaned her head back at the sight before communicating with Abby again, "You guys better hurry it up. Looks like we're not alone."

"Got 'em," Abby confirmed just as the cops arrived at the apartment building.

"You better use the back door," Evie said before turning around and seeing David Rosen staring straight at her.

"Damn you, Rosen," she muttered as Stephen informed Olivia that they had been spotted and only had minutes before OPA would be infiltrated.

꧁꧁꧁

NOT LONG AFTER Evie, Stephen, Abby and Huck were entering OPA, boxes in hand, ready to hand over what they had found at the apartment to Olivia.

"You get it all?" Olivia asked as the four walked through the doors of OPA and into the conference room.

"All of it," Stephen confirmed.

"The photo albums?" Sharon asked, concern evident in her voice.

"All of it," said Abby, reiterating what Stephen had already confirmed.

"Didn't I tell you we'd take good care of you?" Stephen said earning a laugh from Sharon.

Quinn walked further into the room and towards Sharon to greet the lady, "I'm Quinn."

Sharon furrowed her brows at the action but quickly smiled at the younger girl, "Oh. Sharon Marquette. Nice to meet you."

"Can I get you anything? More tea?" Quinn said.