Chapter 1: Last day

"Jason, are you fucking serious?" This was the worst day ever!

****

It was the last day of exams for the crew of med students. Human physiology was a bitch, and the one way we all wanted to destress, was to drink, get drunk, party, and make bad decisions. 

However, one thing that I didn't expect was to feel utterly humiliated on the last day of my sophomore year of college. 

A random dude by the name of Nick Jones, (not Jonas), walked up to me and said, "I know you don't know me, but I think you should see this." I was confused about what he meant until he passed his phone over. 

There was a picture of the same girl who's been trying to d*ck Jason down since freshman year of college. Bethany Saunders. Boy did she achieve something. 

A pang of hurt ripped through me, as I stared at the picture dumbfounded. It was a picture of Beth and Jason intensely making out at some frat party. Oh wait, the very same sorority I should be a part of, but never get involved in. 

"How did you get this..." How was I not involved in the exchange of this viral photo, but this Nick guy had access to it. 

HOW? 

"A friend shared it with me." He shrugged his shoulders, and almost walked away until I said, "Wait." I huffed out a sigh when saying, "Airdrop the picture." Nick was hesitant but willingly shared the photo.

This was so unreal. This had to be an edit, right? 

I didn't know what to make out of this. I had plans to spend time with Jay (short for Jason), the upcoming weekend. And here I saw this picture, taken just 2 weeks ago. He never mentioned a single word. I sure was losing it.

Did the 4 years mean anything? 

Was I too boring?