Human?

(??? POV)

I watched from a distance as the two skeleton brothers of this au picked up namid and the ones that came with him, relief filling me at seeing namid and the others being carried to safety. I admit I was scared when the white consumed namid's home but was relieved when they escaped. I would've interfered before but was unable to but now I can help even if by a little. 'Don't worry Namid, Aunt Meryl is gonna help you!' I thought while feeling my kindness soul trait pulse in my body, obviously wanting to help the tired skeleton but I held myself back. I would help later but not now, it wasn't time yet.

(Namid POV)

Staring down at my possible relative, I don't know what to do until I feel a pulse of positivity enter into whatever this place was which in turn my instincts screamed at me to leave to which I did, though I was a little hesitant doing so seeing my possible relative whimper in fear as I back away from them. I wanted to apologize but sensing the positive aura coming closer, I open a portal and walk through, not once looking back since I knew if I did, I would see a injured skeleton who was harmed by me and my now blood stained hands and I would be filled with regret for harming an innocent who was possibly my relative.

Sighing as I walk through the portal, I'm confused when my body feels like it's falling and then I...open my eyes? Confused, I look around and freeze when I spot my uncle's and miss bunny talking with what seems to be different versions of my uncle's. Watching as they talk, my mind doesn't process what they're saying as I try to gather my scrambled thoughts. While I gathered my thoughts, I didn't hear as miss bunny gasped as she noticed I was awake, nor did I notice the blood seeping from my hands.

"Namid! Are you alright? You're bleeding!" Miss bunny exclaims as I stare at her in confusion before looking down to see that my hands were indeed bleeding, most likely because I was squeezing them too tightly since I could see marks from where my fingers dug into my palms. "I'm fine miss bun." I say, a small reassuring smile on my face, if one looked closely though, they would see my hands shaking slightly as the image of my (most likely) injured cousin ran through my head.

As I responded to miss bunny I realized something, my hands didn't have their gloves on them which had me looking around for them before spotting them on the drawer next to the bed I was in. Reaching for them, my hands are gently pulled away as miss bunny explains that she has to bandage my hands and that I could have my gloves on when they've healed. Frowning at not having my gloves, I reluctantly give in but was confused about something. My hands should've passively healed such a tiny wound yet it wasn't healing and my body felt low on magic, I felt hungry, and I also felt extremely tired.

Telling miss bunny what I noticed, uncle sans speaks up, explaining that the reason I felt like that was most likely because I had teleported us to an au for the first time and that the portal probably was unstable since I wasn't focused and used magic while high on stress which isn't good to do since your magic could lash out at you. Accepting his words, I sigh while flopping back down on the bed, letting miss bun bandage up my hands as I listen to uncle sans and paps explain they're going by nicknames.

Hearing they're nicknames, I smile slightly since I felt it suited them. Uncle paps was as fast and sharp as an arrow and uncle sans is a good hunter and tracker. Telling them what I thought of they're names, they seem to be happy on what I thought of the names. After that, miss bun finished bandaging up my hands and told me to rest while they cooked up some food. Agreeing, miss bun then left with the others, door gently closing shut with a click. Snuggling into the pillow, I urge myself not to fall asleep, not wanting to end up back at that weird place where I harmed my possible relative.

While I was trying to will myself not to sleep, I didn't take notice of the window opening nor did I notice the figure entering into the room since I was distracted, tired, low on magic, stressed, and hungry. Going up to me, I jolt when someone gently touches my shoulder. Turning around, I'm met with a- female human? What is a human doing here? They have short hair but they don't look like a frisk...

Staring at them in tired confusion, I open my mouth to speak before going quite when they gently shush me before gently grabbing my injured hands. Staring at them with confused eye lights, I watch as they're hands glow a gentle green and a calm aura surrounds us as my body unconsciously relaxes. While I was thankful for the healing, I was also wary of this stranger. I mean who just sneaks into someone's room and heals them? Apparently this person does.

Not saying anything, I watch as they heal me. While watching them, I make sure to keep an eye socket on them just in case they tried anything suspicious like kidnapping me. Once my hands were healed, I went to thank them before stopping when they spoke. "Um- I know this may be a weird request but can I give you a hug?" The human asks while I stare at them. Processing what they said, I hesitantly nod since this was the least I could do since they healed me.

Hugging me, I feel myself actually finding a small comfort of reassurance that everything was going to be fine in the hug and didn't know why but I liked it. A small smile escaping me, I let out a quite 'thank you' as they simply smiled at me before turning towards the door where miss bunny and the others were earlier. "Well, I should get going now. Don't tell anyone I was here though! Also...you can call me Aunt Cheryl!" They say as they head towards the still open window. "Okay, see you later then aunt cheryl." I say, feeling a bit amused at the title they decided to place upon their self. Not that I minded, it was nice to have an aunt.

Leaving through the window, they wave good bye before disappearing out of sight. Laying back down, I think about the strange meeting that just transpired and just shrugged before deciding I was too tired to deal with this stuff. Closing my eye sockets shut, sleep instantly engulfs me.

(Meryl POV)

Staring at my phone as I walk in the forest of Snowdin, I grin at the responses I receive on my phone.
____________________________________________
Meryl: I'm an aunt!

You are? Since when?! :SkeleSheena

Meryl: Since now.

Congrats. :Ace

Meryl: Thanks!

Oh right- you might wanna come back. The others want to hear what happened. :Ace

Meryl: Alright, I'll be coming over now!

Turning off my phone, I stuff my phone in my jacket pocket and walk over to a portal that appeared a few feet from me and jumped in as I knew it was ace's portal. The portal closing shut with a quite hum, a peaceful silence ensued in the forest of Snowdin.
____________________________________________

Have a lovely day and night!

Info:

Namid will keep the meeting a secret.

Namid now has an aunt!

Namid is peacefully sleeping.

Since namid is low on magic, his tendrils, tear marks, and goopy eye socket aren't there since his magic is focused on healing him. He pretty much looks like passive nightmare right now.