Getting Kidnapped By Kabaton

It Was Night Time In L.A, California, The Bad Guys Were Done Fighting Criminals Who Were Robbing A Bank And The Police Took The Criminals To Jail.

"Great Job, Everyone." Diane Praised.

"Well, Thank You, Madam Governor." Wolf Said, Flirting.

"Get A Room, You Two." Snake Said, Buntly.

"I Don't Know About You Guys, But I Can't Wait To Get Home And Have Dinner." Webs Said.

"Onaji." Kaguya Said.

"Vamos, Amigos." Piranha Said.

Then, They Heard Someone Laughing.

"Who's There?" Wolf Asked.

They Turned Around To See An Oversized Anthropomorphic Purple Pig, With A Dark Purple Gemstone On His Forehead. He Has A Pair Of Buck Teeth, Eyes With Red Markings, A Red Tattoo On One Of His Shoulders, And A Dark Blue Mohawk On His Head. He Wears Shoulder Spikes, Spiked Gauntlets, Black Vest, A Dark Red Neck Collar, And A Pair Of Dark Red Suspenders With Matching Brown Straps. He Has A Red Tattoo On His Left Arm. His Left Ear Is Pierced With An Earring.

 His Left Ear Is Pierced With An Earring

"Who Are You?" Shark Asked.

"My Name Is Kabaton. And I'm Here For Her." Kabaton Said

Kabaton Pointed His Finger At Kaguya, Who Has A Surprised Look On Her Face.

"What? Why?!" Kaguya Asked.

"Tails, Do You Know This Piece Of Bacon?" Snake Asked.

"No. I Swear, I've Never Seen Him Before In My Life." Kaguya Answered.

"I'm Sorry, Sir, But Our Daughter Isn't Going Anywhere With You." Diane Said, Bringing Kaguya Closer To Her.

"That's Right. And If You Want Her, You're Going To Have To Get Passed Us First." Wolf Said, Glaring At The Pig.

"Fine. Guess We'll Have To Do This The Hard Way." Kabaton.

Kabaton Brought Out A Huge Bomb Out Of His Vest.

"You're Coming With Me,... Starlight." Kabaton Said, Smirking Evily.

"Starlight?" Kaguya Muttered.

The Bomb Exploded Into A Large Puff Of Light Purple Smoke, Making Them Cough And Closed Their Eyes Shut.

After A Few Minutes, The Smoke Cleared Up.

"Is Everyone Okay?" Wolf Asked.

"Yeah." Snake Said.

"I'm Fine." Diane Responded.

"No Worries." Piranha Added.

"We're Good." Webs Replied.

"We Cool." Shark Assured.

"Kaguya, What About...?" Diane Stopped Talking When She Looked At Her Arms.

"Diane, What's Wrong?" Wolf Asked.

Diane Looked At The Bad Guys Held Out A Stuffed Pig.

The Bad Guys Gasped In Shock.

"KAGUYA!" Wolf Yelled.

***

On The Other Side Of The City, Kabaton Was Holding Kaguya Hostage.

"Let Go Of Me, You Overgrown Piece Of Bacon!" Kaguya Shouted.

"Shut Up, Starlight." Kabaton Said.

Kabaton Created A Dark Purple Portal.

"Now, It's Time To Get The Skyland's Princess, Princess Ellee." Kabaton Said.