Who Confesses First? (ROTTMNT)

y/p = your pronouns!

🐢❤️: Raph confesses first! It was completely unintentional but it was unavoidable after Leo had come up to Raph, teasing him about the huge crush he has on you, not knowing you were there and heard everything. 

He fiddles with his hands nervously while explaining everything, but soon lights up with joy when you say you feel the same way!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🐢💙: Despite what most people would think, you confess first! Leo has a growing crush on you, but he's just too nervous to come up to you and admit it. He tends to get caught up in his head a lot, 

"What if (y/p) doesn't like me back?" "What if (y/p) thinks I'm gross, or weird?" You confess to him in his room and his face lights up when you say it and he goes on to say that he feels the same way!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🐢🧡: You confess first! See, Mikey was planning on confessing to you, but he got caught up trying to make everything perfect, trying to make sure it was the right place, right time. 

Eventually, you get tired of waiting and confess yourself. He gets embarrassed explaining that while he was going to confess to you first, he wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🐢💜: Donnie confesses first! He wants to make sure everything is perfect and planned out, but unlike Mikey, he doesn't take forever to do so. 

He asks you to meet him in his lab, you get there and he has wonderful romantic lighting set up! He avoids eye contact with you at all costs while confessing. He gets it out with a few slip-ups and stutters, but he does a little happy dance when you admit you feel the same way!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💛: April confesses first! She asks you to meet her behind the school later. You get there and she's muttering something to herself while tapping her foot nervously. She jumps when you call out her name and turns around to look at you. 

She dances around the subject for a moment but soon pulls herself together and asks you to prom, to which you, of course, say yes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🖤🏒: Cassandra confesses first! She confesses unknowingly, not even understanding what a crush was. She starts ranting to you about how she feels weird around you and you give her a weird feeling in her stomach when she sees you. 

You end up having to explain to her why she feels this way towards you, which she then responds with, "Oh...then (y/n)...WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!" To which you respond with a yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖘𝖐 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖘𝖚𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘, 𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙, 𝖒𝖞 𝖕𝖒𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓! :)