Who confesses first? (2012 TMNT)

🐢❤️: You confess first! Raph thinks that love is just a lie and a big waste of time, although he can't deny that you twist his stomach into a knot when you look at him.

Raph says that even though he may find you attractive, you'd never like him back anyway. You can imagine the complete shock and confusion when you take him up to the surface and confess your feelings for him, which he gladly accepts!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🐢🧡: Mikey confesses first! He's completely casual about it, almost like it's an everyday occurrence for him.

You're just chilling with him, playing video games, maybe watching a few movies; when suddenly he turns to you and just flat out says that he likes you and he would love for you to be his partner, and he tackles you out of excitement and happiness when you accept!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🐢💙: You confess first! After the whole Karai situation, she's been nervous about having a crush ever since. She realize fairly quickly that she liked you, but that realization soon turned into panic and worry which ended up resulting in her distancing herself from you.

You decide to tell her that you like her, to just get it over with so she can reject you, and that way it would hopefully hurt less, but to your surprise, she admits that she also likes you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🐢💜: Donnie confesses first! He doesn't confess straight up, because we all know he's too awkward to do that, but instead, he leaves a scavenger hunt-type thing with cute little notes around for you to find once he goes out on patrol.

They start off at the entrance of the lair and end in a surprisingly romantic scenario in his lab with a note with his confession, surrounded by candles and rose petals. The note has that cheesy little, "Go out with me? Yes ▢ No ▢" You check "Yes" and leave it taped on his door for him to find!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🤘🏒: Casey confesses first! He tries to be cool about it, but in reality, he's got a million different things on his mind, and it's pretty easy to see right through him. He asks you to meet him at the park after school, to which you accept. He's very touchy when you get there, not in a weird way, 

but with his arm around your shoulder, holding your hand, brushing your hair out of your face (If you've got hair lol), etc, he drops little hints here and there, and you know exactly what he's hinting at, but you ignore it because you're not gonna be pleased until he says it straight up, and eventually he does. With many stutters and secondhand embarrassment, he finally lets it out. He relaxes an intense amount when you admit that you feel the same way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖘𝖐 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖘𝖚𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘, 𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙, 𝖒𝖞 𝖕𝖒𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓! :)𝕬𝖑𝖘𝖔, 𝖓𝖔 𝕬𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 2012 𝕬𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖑 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖘𝖘 <3