Chapter One - "I Have To Make Him Mine"

As I said, this fanfic is inspired by one of my one shots. This fanfic will be longer so the first chapters will be something that was never included in the one shot and will be slightly different. But of course expect every single part I included in the one shot somewhere in the story.

Tanjiro's pov

Muichiro Tokito.. a guy I fell in love with just a couple days.. we could say it was love at first sight but it took so long for him to realize..

His beautiful hair, his big eyes, the way he always smiled at me. I became obsessed with him, he was like a drug that I couldn't get enough of unless I had him just for myself..

~~~

It was a regular day, I woke up due to my alarm going off. I let out a groan and slammed my hand on my phone, turning off the alarm and pulling a blanket over my face, the sunlight hurting my sleepy eyes.

I knew I had to wake up but there was no point for me to go to school, I hated studying and hated being surrounded by so many people even more.

After a while I sat up and rubbed my eyes, trying to find a reason to go school today but I didn't find any but for some reason I decided to go, I guess because of the food in the cafeteria.

Food in the cafeteria was terrible but at least I didn't have to waste money on my own food. I sighed and looked at my night stand, seeing a picture of my family which passed away during a... terrible accident... Yes.. an accident. Accident means that something happened and it was no one's fault.

I put my uniform on and packed my bag before heading out of the house. It was quite cold outside even though the sun was shining. I sighed and looked up at the sky, watching the gray clouds move around the blue sky, wondering how I would kill the time in school so it passed quicker.

I could always bother the teacher until they are so annoyed I am forced to leave the classroom like always, seems like a good idea to me.

I shut my locker and grabbed my biology book, heading into my next lesson. I was looking at my phone when suddenly I bumped into someone, my phone dropping down onto the hard floor.

"What the fuck, kid!? Watch where you walk!" I yelled out, looking at the smaller male in front of me. He picked up my phone and handed it to me, looking straight into my eyes "I am so sorry I didn't mean to" he said and bowed down.

Before I could say anything more, he quickly walked away, most likely embarrassed that this happened. I couldn't help but think of his voice and face. His facial features were absolutely beautiful, his chubby cheeks and his big eyes were almost impossible not to look at.

His voice was so calm yet so mesmerizing. His body that was covered with school uniform was absolutely stunning as well, his skinny arms, his thighs that I would pay for just to have them around my body. His neck, so beautiful, so undamaged, god how much I would want to suck on it and leave small purple marks on it.

He was perfect, he was beautiful, I had to make him mine. You might think "well, you just met him now, no? How is it possible you are already this down bad for him?"

Just ask yourself, if a guy like that bumped into you, would you think of him any differently?

He's just irresistible, he was like a drug, use it one time and you're addicted just like with him.. only one look is enough for you to get addicted.