Chapter Nine - Horrible Mistake

Sorry, forgot to put TW's on the last chapters

TW - abuse, angsty smut, vomiting

Smut is not overly described, it's clear that something happened but there are no "bad" words used so I hope that's okay, it's very short too

Day 34

Muichiro's pov

Tanjiro and I sat on the couch, watching a movie on TV. Tanjiro held me in his arms and ran his fingers through my hair. I still couldn't stop thinking about that time I saw my parents in the news.. it was weird, I honestly didn't know what to think.. if I should believe their words.

"You seem tense, everything okay, love?" Tanjiro asked and grabbed my chin, making me look at him. I gave him a small nod "Y-Yes, everything is okay" I replied quietly, knowing that if I mention my parents, he'll get mad.

"If you say so" he mumbled under his breath and nuzzled his cheek into mine. There haven't been any outbursts lately or times where Tanjiro got mad at me which I was very happy for, the fear of doing something wrong faded a little.

"Hey Tanjiro..?" I said softly, looking him in the eyes "is it okay if I use my phone..? When you're away it's pretty boring here" I said, hoping he'll agree.

He thought about it for a second before nodding "alright then, but I'll have to do something first so you can't text anyone"

My face fell a little but it was at least something.. at least I wouldn't be bored out of my mind all day. "Thank you Tanjiro" I said with a smile and he leaned down to give me a small kiss on a cheek "anything for you, you've been acting good lately, I told you it's only a matter of time before you fall in love with me"

"Yea right, fall in love with a murderer AND a kidnapper? In your dreams maybe" was something I told myself everytime he said such a thing but it was getting harder and harder to believe because of how well he's been treating me lately which.. I never got from anyone.

I was just so confused.. I didn't know what to do, if I wanted to stay with him or still try to run away from him.. but later I had my choice clear.

...

Around evening, Tanjiro was acting weird. He was weirdly touchy and kept kissing me even though I told him to stop multiple times but he didn't and later on it got even worse.

He leaned down and started kissing my inner thighs. I couldn't even explain how uncomfortable that made me, I felt so dirty and disgusted "T-Tanjiro, please stop.." I mumbled quietly, my breath hitching as he nibbled on my thigh.

"Come on, just for a bit" he said and continued to do his thing. The second he pulled his lips away, I saw a small purple mark. My eyes widened and I yelled out in anger "I said stop!!"

I kicked him hard into his face, making him fall back against the table. I immediately covered my mouth and pressed myself against the couch, my body trembling in fear "T-Tanjiro I am sorry I-I didn't mean to.."

He just sat there, staring at the floor before a small drop of blood fell on his lap, making my heart sink. He looked up at me, his eyes bloodshot with anger. "How dare you"

"How dare you KICK ME?!" he yelled out in anger and slammed me down onto the couch, pulling his fist into the air and hitting me hard into my cheek.