14 scenario

14.

When they went down to the first floor, An You saw the man sitting on the sofa from the corner of his eye, struggling to ask Lu Tingyan to let him down.

Lu Tingyan glanced indifferently at the man who was drinking tea, put An You down, put his arms around his waist and continued walking towards the door.

"Wait." The man put down his teacup, and his sharp eyes scanned An You from beginning to end.

"Which bitch is this trying to seduce my son?"

An You's face turned pale instantly, curling his fingers at a loss.

Lu Tingyan held An You's hand, looked at Lu Qize coldly, "This is my wife, it's not your turn to talk."

"Hahahaha" The man sitting on the sofa laughed out loud as if he heard something funny. Then he touched his chin, "An... Anyou, right? Marrying you is just my son's unilateral idea, and I have never agreed to it. Let me say, how can a family like you You deserve to enter my Lu family? What's more, your father is still..."

"Shut up!" Lu Tingyan was furious, interrupted Lu Qize severely, and pulled the pale-faced An You out the door.

Looking at the closed door, Lu Qize's distorted smile gradually disappeared. Thinking silently, I screwed up again.

"Honey, look at me."

An You gradually withdrew from the state of trance, and Lu Tingyan in front of him gradually became clear.

Lu Tingyan wiped An You's unconscious tears with distress, and coaxed, "Don't take that man's words to heart, he can't speak, he's talking nonsense."

"Lu Tingyan..." An You sniffed and said tremblingly, "I...I know the violin, guitar, piano, flute...I... ..I did well in high school, not useless...except for my dad...I really..."

Lu Tingyan touched An You's slightly trembling back with distress, and bent down to cover his trembling lips.

After a deep kiss, their foreheads touched.

Lu Tingyan said hoarsely, "An An, you are very good, very good. You are the most important person to me in this world. Don't believe the gossip of outsiders, you just need to look at me, An An."

An Youla buried her head in the corner of Lu Tingyan's clothes and said nothing. Lu Tingyan sighed and walked towards the airport behind the house with his arms around his waist.

If he knew that the man would come back, he should have left earlier.

After coaxing all the way, An You's complexion finally got better, and he became even more happy after seeing the helicopter. Sitting inside, I began to look at everything in the helicopter curiously.

"Tingyan, what is this?" An You pointed to an orange package on the ground.

"That's a parachute. If the plane encounters any accident, we will use it to parachute." Lu Tingyan looked at him dotingly, and took his hand to fasten his seat belt.

"Ah? The plane should be safe, right?" An You sat in the seat, feeling a little flustered.

Lu Tingyan hugged him and let him lean on his shoulder, "Yes, it's safe, don't worry."

With the hum of the propellers, they slowly lifted into the sky, and the city gradually faded away.

An You looked out the window, very excited, temporarily forgetting what happened in the mansion just now.

Their vacation has begun.

...

An You was gently woken up by Lu Tingyan after falling asleep, and when he opened his eyes, he saw a pure blue sky.