15 sexy lingerie play

15.

In the dimly lit room, a naked teenager lay on a big dark red bed.

His hands were bound by bracelets connected by iron chains at the head of the bed, unable to move.

An You's gaze followed the man's movements to the wardrobe.

"Lu Tingyan, what on earth are you going to do?" An You's premonition of the unknown was getting deeper and deeper, and he couldn't help asking again.

The man chuckled and opened the closet, only to see rows of... sexy underwear hanging inside.

Anyou's eyes widened in disbelief.

what is this... what is this?

He swallowed nervously.

The man thought for a moment, and in the next second, he took out a set of blue and black lace lingerie.

Anyou was stunned.

In the next second, he began to struggle violently.

"I don't wear this!"

"Don't move." The man suppressed his movements, "Be careful baby."

"..." Hearing this, An You struggled less.

Blushing like a tomato.

"Baby, wear it once, just once, I want to see it." Lu Tingyan put the clothes aside and kissed An You's face.

"..." An You glanced at the closet, thinking of that closet of clothes...

He didn't believe that Lu Tingyan would only let him wear it once if he bought a cabinet.

Forget it, that's it.

An You simply lay down and let the fuck go.

"Just this time." But he still had to be stubborn.

Lu Tingyan laughed happily, then picked up the clothes on the side, and put them on An You lightly and carefully.

Because of the mirror on the ceiling, he could clearly see how revealing the clothes he was wearing were.

The clothes had a deep V-neck, and his snow-white breasts were only covered with a layer of soft tulle, which was half covered, adding to the charm.

The pajamas were very short, and the lace edge barely covered half of his buttocks. If the back is not wrong, it should be the same as the front, only covered with a thin layer of gauze.

This is no different from not wearing it! It's even more shameful to wear it!

Thinking of this, An You couldn't help kicking Lu Tingyan.

The man didn't hide, breathing heavily. This kick just hit his abdominal muscle, and he grabbed An You's foot and led him to his genitals.

There was a hot feeling from the soles of the feet, and An You couldn't help shrinking back, but he couldn't shrink back.

"Release!" he panicked.

"No." The man flatly refused, then grabbed An You's other foot, making the soles of the two feet face each other, and in the next second, he fucked his cock along the gap.

"Ah..." There was a burning sensation from the soles of the feet as they rubbed, but An You was locked up and couldn't move.

He watched the man's movements blushing, and his clothes were messed up by Lu Tingyan's opening and closing.

The clothes that could barely cover the buttocks were rubbed up, and An You's entire lower body was exposed to the man's vision.

Lu Tingyan's eyes were red, and he hugged his feet and continued to fuck.