Chapter 5: Taehun missing (Daniel reog mode)

"You really wanna get your ass kicked,do you?" Daniel mutters not wanting the others to hear his curse.

Larza: Hah,my name's Larza by the way,I bet your stronger than that hothead,pretty boy?

Daniel: ugh..let's just start the job-

Larza hit Daniel in the wrist but luckily,Daniel dodged it but the mark is real transparent,Daniel can't hide it either." Fuck!" Daniel groaned.

Larza: You should never let your gaurd down haha I got you.

Daniel kick the man but didn't leave that much damage but instead he got distracted and got punched on the jaw

"What's up with this man!? I think he knows kickboxing and karate." Daniel thought.

Larza: Your curious about me? Aren't you?? Then,I'll tell you,I'm the second boss of Arlia nice meet you.

Daniel: Now your letting your gaurd do-

Larza: Ohh..Actually im always at my finest.

Daniel: Wha-?

Larza punched Daniel again,Daniel was desperately trying his best shocked on how strong that man is.He's slowly losing his energy,trying to dodge every attack was a bad idea but Daniel can't just reach him,Daniel was trying his best,but wait hold on....but did Larza put any efforts? Daniel observed and realised Larza was just playing around,he was so shock,putting it all......

While he was just playing around? He stopped out of shock and let his guard down,he got kicked by Larza and Daniel fell to the ground,Daniel feel pathetic.He was putting his all and that man was just laughing it off and putted no efforts? Daniel was very pissed when Larza started laughing like a hyena. Which made Daniel feel very... humiliated,the pityness was real.

Larza: Aw..you sad puppy? H-How bout we try again..?

Daniel felt more like shit when he heard that,that's it. Something different got out of his inner self,he was also humiliated in front of his Lil cousin,Hobin cause he can't protect him in the current situation he was in,he finally snapped.

Daniel let out a creepy smile.

Larza: W-Woah..Hah,I got creeped out for a second..

Daniel: I'll beat the shit out of you for real now..

Larza: AwAW I'm scared, come at me then..

Daniel grinned and went for it,the others stared at Daniel with confusion,but all they know is something felt different,the innocent angelic looking face differently changed into a devil's work of art,almost traumatizing,it's traumatizing. He started mixing martial arts and becomes very hard to read, Larza was not at a good condition now too.He got kicked in the liver by Daniel but can't scream when the pain flow through him,"Is it painful dear?" Daniel asked with knitted eyebrows and laugh histerically licking his lips mixed with iron of blood.

Larza: WHAT THE F-

Daniel: You should also taste this one!

Daniel brutally eye gouge Larza,he screamed in pain when his eyes was horribly gauged.Daniel lowered the chance of winning of Larza and it was a piece of cake for him to beat the shit out of him now,and he did. Daniel finally defeated the man.

Hobin: D-Daniel,you okay..?

Snapper: Of course he's not okay!! You idiot,stop he's getting so creepy. / Snapper whispers at Hobin.