ιηƒσямαтιση ραgє

• - • - • - • - • - • About the story • - • - • - • - • - •
* In this story, there are two main categories of humanity. Half-species and Humans.

> Half-Species:
Half-species are humans that are also half animal. In this book, the characters who are half-species are all based on animals that can be found in the asian continents. They look like normal humans, but have animal like features. But with practice, they have the ability to hide their animal features to blend in more with the world.
+ when a half-species dies or is killed, all human traits will disappear and they will become the animal that they are the hybrid of.

* Dholes:
> Dholes are a type of asian wild dog that looks like a hybrid of wolves and foxes.
> They are an endangered species with only about 2,000 left in the wild
> They come in colors ranging from: red, brown, gold, tan, grey, black, and white

(These are facts I found from research)

+ Some of the things in this story are not necessarily true, but are added for the context of the story.

• - • - • - • - • Character Description • - • - • - •
* Izuku Midoriya:
     > Izuku is a half-species dhole. His fur on his ears is snow white with black fur on the inside, and small specs of black closer to his head. His tail is fluffy and white with black towards the tip. Because of his coloring, he is considered super rare, as there aren't any other known dholes with his coloring.

*Katsuki Bakugo:
     > Katsuki is also a half-species dhole, but his coloring is different. His ears are a deep reddish brown with tan specs covering them. The inside fur is snow white with a small mix of tan. His tail is a mix of reds, browns, and black, and the tip is white.

(Images below)

~ izuku looks like this, but instead of red he is all white with black accents~

~ this is whats Katsuki looks like, just with white at his tail tip~