¢нαρтєя 2

*WARNING: There is mentions of serious gore and death in this chapter. Due to the explicit descriptions, viewer discretion is advised*

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

* 4 years later *

Izuku had learned how to live on his own. Now at the age of 10, he was currently forging for foods nearby.

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •
Izuku's POV
It was a nice crisp spring morning, a light fog in the air as rays of sunlight peaked through the trees. The air smelled fresh and calming. I was currently picking out some wild edible mushrooms, the sounds of different wildlife and running water filling the world around me. I had been so focused on picking the mushrooms that I hadn't noticed the once tranquil sounds had now stopped, making the area surrounding me deafeningly silent.

Now that I noticed the silence, I picked up on a smell in the air that was seemingly familiar...but what was it from?

Slowly I started making my way towards the scent, as I got closer, I saw a man, quickly O ducked behind a nearby bush, and that's when I heard it.

A gunshot rang out through the woods, followed by a loud thump.

I peaked my head out slightly to see, and watched as the poacher walked towards a lifeless body on the ground. It glowed slightly as it changed into a dhole. I felt tears well up in my eyes, but couldn't look away from the scene in-front of me.

Before anything else could happen, I quickly jumped from my spot and attacked the man, my fangs latching onto his neck with deathly force. I could feel him trying to pull me off, but I only tightened my hold, feeling a crunch beneath my teeth.

His body fell to the floor, taking me with him. I quickly let go, knowing he was well dead now. I rushed over to the other body, checking for anything that resembled life. But it was too late. She was gone. I bowed my head, crying. "Im so sorry I couldn't save you....Im sorry"

While I sat there for a few more minutes, I heard rustling in a bush nearby. As I turned to look, I saw a small boy, not much younger than me, running towards me.

I watches as the tears fell from his eyes, shaking the lifeless body in front of us. "o-oi old hag...this i-isn't funny..wake up...wake up" he said, crying. I watched my own tears falling from my face. I reached out and slowly pulled him towards me, hugging him.

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •
Katsuki's POV
I felt someone pull me into them, but couldn't see with all the tears in my eyes. My mom was gone...just....gone.

I hugged them back tightly, letting out loud sobs and wails. "...w-why....i-its not fair...I don't want to be all alone..." I said shakily, feeling my voice crack from all the dryness in my throat.

I felt as the persons arms held me, their chest rising and falling with every breath that they took.

"ησ σηє gυι∂є уσυ
ησω уσυ'яє ση уσυя σωη"

The voice was soft and angelic, it was calming. I felt them rubbing my back softly.

"σηℓу мє вєѕι∂є уσυ
ѕтιℓℓ, уσυ'яє ησт αℓσηє"

I listened to the voice, my body relaxing slightly as the voice continued to sing.

"ησ σηє ιѕ αℓσηє, тяυℓу
ησ σηє ιѕ αℓσηє"

I felt the tears still running down my face, but my sobs were reduced down to small hitches in my breath. A hand gently running through my spiked locks.

"ѕσмєтιмєѕ ρєσρℓє ℓєανє уσυ
нαℓƒωαу тняσυgн тнє ωσσ∂.
вυт ησ σηє ιѕ αℓσηє"

They continued to hum the melody softly, my eyes closing as my body relaxed into them. Tiredness washed over me as I slowly fell asleep in their hold, not bothering to move when they started to move through the woods.