Tsundere Austin

Y/N woke up with the sun shining on their eyes. It was a school day. Great. They sighed in annoyance, as they got up from their bed. They made themselves a piece of toast, while bringing another one for their friend. They didn't want to run late, so they rushed to school as soon as they could.

It was still in the morning, everyone was having breakfast in the cafeteria. The breakfast there was horrible, so everyone usually brought their own food. There was a specific spot that Y/N would always go to everyone morning, to meet a certain someone. As they approached the table, they were suddenly met with this person...punching them in the gut. "Augh..." Y/N groaned. "That's what you get for being late! What took you so long!?" Austin shouted.

"Calm down, Austin. No need to give them a knuckle sandwich for breakfast. Ahaha." Henry calmly laughed. "Hmph." Austin turned his head away. "What did you bring for breakfast, Y/N?" Henry asked, pulling out his backpack. "Oh, I just brought two pieces of toast for me and Austi-" Y/N couldn't finish their sentence before feeling another strong force meeting their stomach. If they had a nickel for every time they got punched in the gut before they could say something, they would have two nickels, which isn't a lot- but it's weird that it happened twice.

Henry gasped as Austin punched them. "Did you seriously bring a single piece of toast for yourself? At least have some class if you're gonna eat so little." Henry smiled. "Aww. Austin's worried about you!" Henry laughed again. "Shut up, you!" Austin yelled, while pulling something out of his backpack. "Luckily, I have just the thing for you! I was going to have this myself, but I guess you can have it." Austin said, while pulling out a lunchbox. Y/N opened it up, it was a perfectly cooked breakfast, with pancakes, scrambled eggs, and some sausages.

"Th-Thank you, Austin! I'll definitely be eating all of this." Y/N smiled. "Don't mention it, after eating that, every other kind of food will taste like trash!" Austin said pridefully, while his face blushed a light pink. "Well then, what will you be eating, Austin? This was your breakfast after all." Y/N asked. "W-Well...I'm not all that hungry anyway..." Austin said, despite clearly holding his stomach. "Y/N did bring those two pieces of toast, you could have those." Henry pointed out. "Wh-What!? I'm not eating those!" Henry laughed at Austin, seeing as he doesn't want to contradict himself. "Admit it, you cooked that breakfast just for Y/N, didn't you?" Austin's face grew bright red.

"No, I didn't!" Austin continued to defend himself, as Henry calming teased him. Y/N smiled at the two of them, while eating their breakfast. They noticed that it was way better than how Austin's meals tasted in the past. It actually tasted impressive! Henry must've been giving him a few lessons. And eventually, Austin gave up and ate the two pieces of toast you've made for him. They had a casual conversation up until the bell rang, and it was time for class.

(Later in the day.)

It was lunch time. They all had the same lunch period, so they could still hang out during this time. Y/N got their lunch, and then walked to the same table they did in the morning, this time, not being met with a punch in the gut. "I wish they had better food here. I don't think the meat they cook here is even meat!" Austin said. "Really? What took you so long?" Henry laughed. They all started talking while eating their lunch. When Y/N is finished with their food, they usually go on their phone, until they heard a bang on the table near them. They looked to see that it was a bag filled with something.

"What's this?" Y/N asked. "Food." Austin looked away. Y/N raised an eyebrow. "I-I baked some cookies last night, and had some leftovers! A-And since you loved sweets so much..." Austin blushed. "I'm giving them to you..." Y/N smiled. "Thank you, Austin! You know how much I love treats!" Austin got bashful again. "B-But I didn't make them for you, got that!?" Y/N laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Okay."

Y/N opened the bag, and noticed that it was their favorite kind of cookies. They ate them while scrolling on their phone. After lunch, they group was about to depart, when Austin suddenly whispered something to Y/N. "Did you...like the cookies...?" Austin asked. Y/N nodded. "Austin...I..." Y/N started to blush, as they got closer to him. Austin's face became red as a tomato.

Suddenly, their lips touched. Austin could probably taste the cookie crumbs on Y/N's lips. Once Y/N realized what they did, they quickly ran to class. "See you later, Austin!" Y/N yelled, while waving goodbye. As Y/N ran away, Austin was sitting there dumbfounded, with his face a bright red, before he snapped out of it and headed to class as well.