Chapter 2: The Newest VK's Have Been Chosen

Everyone cheered, jumping up and down as they excitedly waited for the seven of us. "Who wants to go? You?" Mal pointed to one of the VK's jumping as a few of the older ones started collecting the applications. "Yes, pick me Mal!" They said. I looked around and saw my older brother standing next to one of his friends. He smirked up at me and I smiled. "I can't believe this day has finally arrived!" Evie said and everyone cheered loudly again. "I honestly wish we could take you all with us, and someday very soon, maybe we can." I said, smiling at everybody. "Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times, you're going to be so sick of us." Yareli said, next to me. "So sick of us." Evie said and everybody laughed. "Can we get a drumroll, please?" Evie said and everybody stomped their feet, smiling. First, I would like to begin with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend, my Dizzy." Evie said and Dizzy squealed before running upstairs to Evie. "Next, son of Smee. Come on Squeaky." Carlos said and motioned Squeaky over who ran over. "And no way we're splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on!" Jay laughed as Squirmy ran over. "Next is my best friend who should've came over with me the first time. Get over here, Zevon!" Shawn said and Zevon ran over before bro hugging. So happy that they made up. They both deserve it.

"I promised one day to this special person that she would be coming with me and I am happy to have Yzla join me!" Yareli said and Yzla smiled before running up to her sister. "Next, we all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia!" Mal said. "I'm bad." Celia spun around before going upstairs. "Last but not least, I am inviting this wonderful person because he is so protective over me and he deserves happiness. Please help me congratulate my older brother, Hadie!" I said and he jumped up before running up. He side hugged me before rubbing the top of my head with his knuckles. "We'll be back for you guys next week, okay?" Carlos said. "Yeah, so pack your stuff, your own stuff." Jay said and we all laughed. "Where are you going?!" Me and the other girls said. "We're going to AURADON!!" Everyone yelled before cheering.

A Week Later

Me and Mal stood on the balcony behind Auradon Castle, using our binoculars to look for Marissa. All of a sudden, I felt two arms wrap around me. I squealed and heard my fiancé's chuckle from behind me. "Oh!!" Mal said and we both turned around. "Not a tentacle in sight." I said. We both went silent looking over the ocean. "I think if Marissa was up to something, it'd be done by now." Nathan said. "No, Nathan. We know how villains think, and I don't trust Marissa as far as I can throw her." Mal told him, sighing. "She's gonna wait until our defenses are down and then that's when she's gonna strike." I said and Mal nodded, agreeing with me. "I really wish I had time to go do a dragon flyover, because I can go much higher." Mal said, looking over the ocean again. "Well, you can't be everywhere at once." Nathan said, pushing them down making her stare at him. "Besides, we've got your back." Ben said and we looked up to see the guards using their binoculars. "Come on, everyone's waiting for us." Nathan said. "Wait, so you are getting more guards?" I said. "We are getting more guards. Now, breathe." Ben said and I took deep breath before letting it out. "Come on." Ben said. I wrapped my arm around his waist and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Okay." I said. We walked out from the castle and walked around with the guards around us. Mal and Nathan were behind us, waving hello. I held Ben's hand while Ben was doing the same. I saw Beast, Belle, Tiana, and Naveen all smiling. Nathan's siblings were standing close behind and cheering. We all walked to the big platform and got up on top of it. "Oh, stay." Fairy Godmother said. "Here? Okay." Mal said.

Gizmo sat next to me and I smiled down at him. I looked at Ben who smiled, squeezing my hand. "Bippity-boppity, one-two, one-two, can everybody hear me?" I saw my brother who was standing next to Jay, Carlos, Yareli, Harry, Gil, and Uma. Carlos was holding Jane's hand, Evie was standing next to Doug, and everyone else was standing close to them. "Yes!" Jane said making Carlos laugh. She handed the microphone to Ben who grabbed it. "Thank you, Fairy Godmother. What's up, Auradon?" Everyone cheered again making me smile. "Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon. It worked out pretty well for the first seven then Cotillion with us adding 3 more. Nathan, if you would like to say something." Ben handed the microphone to Nathan and we stepped to the side. "Mal, we met in the courtyard not so long ago. Your a reminder of how much happiness I have in my life. I am going to steal Ben's line for this but did I mention that I'm in love with you?" Mal giggled and smiled. I leaned against Ben who kissed my head.

♪ I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked ♪
♪ And now I'm living just for her and I won't never stop ♪
♪ I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me ♪
♪ But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees ♪

"Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my queen?" The whole sentence reminded me of when Ben proposed to me at Cotillion. Mal covered her mouth as she looked at Nathan who was kneeling down. "No!" Chad yelled and I looked to see Audrey holding him back. "Yes!" Mal said, kissing Nathan happily.