What Is He?

The story started 700 years ago, when Anesi created the 14 gigantic monsters to guard the world, but later it turns out that, they were tricked by the evil and become the destruction of the world. Then dragon-lord decided to sent only 3 creature in world. Vneoh, Veko and Vrito. Vneoh was dragon-lord's favorite pet. Veko and Vrito were jealous of him. One day, they made Vneoh eat the forbidden animal, which was banned by dragon-lord. He got angry and extracted Veko's power into human except Vrito. He escaped and went to different planet. Dragon-lord was having good time but one day Veko's karino (Person who has a Beast's power) or a man came to dragonia. He destroyed the whole empire. Dragon-lord faced him in the battle, but got tricked and stabbed in. Venoh and Veko faught. Then the wizards from earth land came to help Dragonia and faught against Veko. For some unknown reason Veko retreated. Prophecy says, "He will rise again, when the darkness of the moon will cover the sky, only one can end him." Then Manezi sealed and extrated the power in his newborn son for later. If he do that, his son will go to 700 years later and live life. So, that's what Manezi and his wife did.

Vneoh is a good and faithful creature. He is just like a cheetah. But he is a mixture of Dragon. You can say he is the strongest creature after Vrito.