My Life is Yours

The students reached their at 5:00 o clock in afternoon. They are tired. There was a motel at the top of the mountain. Sad thing is they have to climb all the way up there. Bad thing is there were no fence. The weather in Alabama was rainy. Kaizer was with his friends. Anna was talking with her friends. Kaizer was staring at her. Anna blushed.
From nowhere one of Anna's friend tripped her self and Anna got pushed back and slipped away. And again, there were no fence or no railings. Anna fell from the up of the mountain. Kaizer couldn't believe himself. He was shocked. His body was shaking. Suddenly, his eyes turned red. His whole body transformed into a cheetah with wings. He roared. Everyone got scared. "Everyone step aside! ", teacher screamed. Kaizer jumped from the mountain, and going towards Anna to save her. "Is this the end? ", Anna was thinking herself and closing her eyes. Kaizer came fast as a thunder strike. He jumped and grabbed her hand, hugged her and said, "Score! ". Kaizer came to normal form and fell with Anna. They landed near a small lake, with a small cave and trees.
The students and teachers were immediately called emergency services and the parents. They came as fast as possible. "He literally changed into a monster! It was yellow and orange, and bright! ", The students said. The teachers were taking the responsibilities for all the students. They stayed in the motel at night.
Kaizer saw himself as a monster, in a dream. He don't know what is he! He hold Anna's hand, and said, "My Life is yours! ". He kept dreaming about himself.