Part-Uno Nezuko

Nezuko, oh sweet Nezuko you would think everyone on this planet would love her

Nezuko, oh sweet Nezuko you would think everyone on this planet would love her. I mean she's cute and strong and cute and not like the other demons UwU and did I mention she's cute.

Yeah I don't really like Nezuko that much as you can probably tell if you have more than one braincell.But anyways to all the Nezuko stans this chap is not for you mabye come back for the next chap or don't come back at all.

Back on track let me tell you why I don't like Nezuko that much, so the first thing I don't like about her is that she was brainwashed. Yeah for those of you who don't know or remember Sakonji brainwashed her into believing that all humans are her family. I would have prefered if she was not brainwashed at all and refused to eat humans by her own strong will. I mean it would prove to us just how mentally strong Nezuko is. 

Reason two her personality is kinda bland. I mean just my personal opinion.Tbh I think Nezuko's character peaked in the Swordsmith Village arc but after that she was kinda sidelined.

And after the she concured the sun Muzan didn't come after her to absorb her, but let's save that for MUzan's part.

Most of Nezuko's flaws arent her being dumb or evil but just writing mistakes by Gotouge. Look I love kny but Nezuko could have been a better written character and I mean no shade to the mangaka saying this honestly his story is very close to my heart and imagine making those  manga chaps weekly must have been heel for gotouge.

Anyway onto the superficial roasts

Nezuko's forehead is so big must be a Kamdo thing. And her looks like burnt pasta noodles, not suprised she got with the guy with freach fries for hair.

Anyways Bye ya'll