Attacks

After Marjie yelled at her, Charlotte immediately sprinted back to her house without any delay.

Luna seemed worried seeing Charlotte being mad. Luna seemed to sniff Charlotte when she was nervous or having anxiety. Charlotte reached home and went speed walking to her room, Luna went off with her, not bothering the voice of Charlotte's mom, then the girl went straight forward to her closet and sat there only she is allowed with Luna in her soft room it's when she has panic attacks or feels nervous, she is very sensitive. She went to the big collection of enormous Hello Kitty plushies that costs about 50 dollars but it was at least one money well spent, Char went and threw herself on them hugging the plushies tightly, She repeatedly said "I am dumb" "I am dumb" ongoing forever.

Charlotte's POV

I needed to calm down. Luna's getting worried, my Mom chasing after me... Was I the one who does everything worse than it already is... Oh no- am having flashbacks ain't I- I got cut off by my thoughts of a noise knocking on my door. My mom... "Honey, it's okay, calm down! here I have your Pusheen plushie! It's going to be okay calm down, it wasn't that serious! I talked to Marjie she said it was fin-" "Mom please don't be stressed because of me. And can I have my Pusheen cat?" I went and crouched to the door and opened it slowly having a little gap for my hand to fit in and grab my plushie. "I am okay I promise Mom.." She gave me the plushie softly and went right in and closed the door shut. My anxiety was messing with me ain't it? "Okay tell me if you need anything, I love you." "...ok" Right in that second I heard the door shut I was about to get up to go to bed, but I thought I would lose all my strength so I decided to lay on my big plushies and sleep on them...

Eleanor's POV (Charlotte's Mom)

I kinda had been worried about Charlotte more often even tho this happens when she talks to people in public or even her therapist. But that girl I saw her have fun with was happy and excited to go with her, it's as if they have been friends forever! But every girl Charlotte talks to, turns into a whole panic attack, and she turns into a 5-year-old girl scared of a little thunderstorm. And me being a single mother with a teen daughter with high anxiety. It's not easy, I really want Charlotte to be like other teen girls with their- what's it again? The little group of teen girls I be seeing in Starbucks taking pictures together with their drinks, Char has a lot of privileges but her anxiety stops her. But what I do know is when she was a little girl she always dreamed of being a rockstar and loved the style a lot, and she still does. Maybe I can buy something what she likes the most.☺️

Sorry for not posting the last few months I have been busy lately and almost forgot about the story😨 but yeah if this part is short forgive me it's hella late and I should go to sleep💀 bye guys-