Fresh Start

Its Morning Charlotte just got out of bed just waking up as all ordinary as it always been with her dog.

 As the restless girl got up, she rubbed her eyes to clear her sight, "Morning Luna" she said with a dozy voice, Luna was her dog, more like a friend y'now. The girl yawned her way to the bathroom, Luna went downstairs in search of food, As the girl came out of the bathroom, she ran downstairs skipping almost 2 steps.

 "Hi mum" she said right when she saw her mom do something, "Good Morning Charlotte, I was waiting for you to take out Luna a while ago," said her mom while reaching for something in the fridge " Wait- I overslept?" She said as she held up her low-charged phone "Mhm" She nodded "Mom you should have waked me up!" Char said with stress and her words mixed up. Char went to get Luna's leash and took her outside.

Charlotte opened the door and ran with Luna. As the girl was walking outside on Luna's side, She heard Luna bark, she did not know what was wrong. Charlotte turned her head to where Luna was barking at. She saw and figure of a girl with a German Shepard, She was Blonde with baggy jeans with a crop top, added on with a chain on her hip, She looked like one of those popular girls, with no makeup on, she looked very natural.

 "Oh uh hi-" "Hey nice golden retriever girly pop, where sha get it" The blonde girl said, it was as if she was a bit British " Oh uh, I found her abandoned between the bushes when she was a newborn her mother left her- I think, but yea and love your dog too!" Char said with Excitement at the end, she never had a friend or someone to talk with, "Yeah am also Madison nice to meet you mate, I just moved" " Oh, no wonder I never saw someone like you walk a dog" Char said with laughter "But anyways am Charlotte, call me Char" "Nice nickname I am new in the neighborhood!" "Yea. Hey! Looks like our dogs love each other" Luna and the German Shepard were playing with each other.

 Char was a bit curious wanting to ask something. "Hey what's your doggo's name" Char said with no hesitation "Oh, his name is Maxi" Madi said while padding her dog's head "Oh" Char smiled, the only thing in her mind was that she needed to be home now, "Yea nice talking to you, but I have to go Madi, see you tomorrow" "Yea Ok..." 

Right when Charlotte turned around, the blond girl spit out her words "Hey! Can I have your number or Snapchat, maybe we can be friends?" Char turned back at her, mixing up something in her mind, she had never ever had a friend before "Is the phone number good?" "Yeah, I will take any," The tall girl said "Okay" Char smiled.