Too Strict-

Charlotte was in the kitchen washing dishes, while her mom was mopping the musty floor-

3:34 p.m

"Ma." Charlotte called out "Yes honey you need help?" "No, no, I just wondered- am I going to real school?" Charlotte hesitated in a low tone "Yea Honey, what makes you think you're not going?" Mom questioned "I am not going to see you there and... It will be my first ever time meeting kids my age." Charlotte frowned. Charlotte's mom was very worried about it, but she remembered she would pray for her child every day.

"Hey I believe in you, you are pretty cute like a model, and with a very high IQ, you have your ways<3" Charlotte was filled with love by her mom. Then her mom tugged her daughter into a hug, making it the best.

That's when she forgot about Madison and her going to the park! "Oh no!" Charlotte shocked. "What's wrong Honey did you forget something?" Her mom questioned. "I forgot to go visit Madison at the park!" Mom knew about her new ever best friend, Charlotte might of had her phone with no battery. Then Charlotte ran with lightspeed taking Luna, with no leash at all. "Honey, you forgot Luna's leas-" Her mom said it too late when she was running with Luna. She hoped nothing bad would happen to the two of them, especially Luna with absolutely no leash on.

Charlotte's POV  

I ran as I could to get to the park, when I was losing my breath, Luna was standing next to me having a chance to lick my face. So we went walking instead, when we arrived it looked like she was calling someone, would it be me? I went closer to her when she noticed me. "Girl! I called you many times! Where have you been? Is someone bullying you?!" "What no?" "Did someone hurt you, did they make you cry?!" "What no?" I was confused about what she was talking about. Did someone tell her I got hurt? "Ok, good!" "Why are you worried? Nothing happened to me silly!" I got stuck in words in my mind, but I don't know why... "Oh, it's because you did not answer my calls!" That exact reason is what I guessed first! "Oh yea...My phone is dead."

"Really-" My big smile almost turned into a serious face after that, I felt a bit of guilt build up on my face. "I am sorry?" My face turned into a confused face mixed up with a smile. Then Madison's golden hair was shown onto the sun, revealing a Shiny Glimmer hair, it wasn't any kind of blonde hair, it was one like real spectacular gold that glows in the dark, it looked like it had powers or something- Then something snapped me into reality. "Hey, you there?!" "Oh yea sorry got lost by something haha-" I hesitated when saying that. "Alr- Let's go for a walk then and talk about ourselves!" "Yeah! Sure." But then caught Madi staring at Luna beside me. "Why is your d-dog with no leash?" I looked at her with confusion. "What?" I turned to see Luna with absolutely no leash. I gasped seeing that she never left my side. I was family to Luna, I was the one who she grew up with, so she would never leave my side in the house or outside! She won't even listen to my mom but me! "Woah she never left my side! I was running and she never escaped from me, she was beside me the whole time!" I said. "Then you are her life support, meaning that she loves you like a mother, she sees you like her mom." I was kept in a gasping face. But I never knew Luna loved me like that, it made my heart melt because maybe her mom left her..."Woah but it's the first time that Luna stayed by my only side with no leash!" "Yea! But what were we talking about...Oh yea about our likes and dislikes!" Then she and I started walking through the sidewalk.

Narrator's POV

The two girls were laughing and talking, then saw 2 adult figures talking to each other in front of Madison's house and Charlotte's, Charlotte or Madison never knew they ever lived next to each other. "Why are those 2 figures talking between my house?" Madison saw suspiciously "Your house?" Charlotte deepens her voice "Yea, that house on the left." Charlotte looked confused "Oh, mines on the right..." Charlotte said. Then they both had a realization and had a second staring at each other. "WE LIVE NEXT TO EACH OTHER!" The two shouted, making almost every human look at them. Then the two started to scream at the top of their lungs."So cool!" "Yeah!" They both said.

 "let's check out if our parents are talking to each other, race you!" Madison smiled. "Sure." They both started running to the two figures.

 The two figures turned around, and the two girls saw things pass way too fast and bumped into each other. "oof-" the girls said, Charlotte opened her eyes revealing shoes in front of her while laying face down on the ground, Madison got up seeing her mom and Charlotte's mom. "Hahaha... Hi, Mom-." Madison nervously said. "MADISON! DID YOU ESCAPE FROM YOUR ROOM AGAIN?!" Her mom's heels stomped on the concrete floor. "Yes mum... I did, you have every right to be mad at me..." Madison was sad about how her mom shouted at her. Charlotte felt guilt everywhere, and she knew she had to do something.

 "Maam, I was the one who um- Told her to go outside with me..." Charlotte was nervous about how the lady would react. The lady gave her a death stare, not any kind. "Hey Marjie, they were just playing, no need to be mad." Charlotte's mom said. So the 'Marjie' Lady calmed down. "She needs to be at the photoshoot at 4:00, and I don't want HER DIRTY, I told her that many times!" Mrs. Marjie said. And Charlotte protested once again "Please Mrs. Marjie it was not her fault! It was mine." Madison went with tears, running to her house. Charlotte wanted to grab her arm to stop her, but couldn't reach enough, so Madison ran all the way to the door inside. "Young lady, this happens again I will not let my daughter close to you understand!" Marjie said. "Yes ma'am" Charlotte went running to her house. "Marjie calm down... Let's talk about the cleaning company tomorrow okay?" Then Charlotte's mom went to follow.

Hi guys thank you for seeing my other chapters! Really thankful, and I am planning on what will be Charlotte's mom's name bc am lazyyy but yea chapter 3 it is. Will Marjie (Madison's mom) be able to accept how Charlotte is? idk :D But thanks guys:)