6

"Ms. Moore" Markus called from my door way, being very careful not to step inside without my permission.

"What is it pup?" I asked not looking away from my computer.

I was pretending to work as he came in and out of his office obviously not focused on working. I had been teasing him for about a week now and he seemed to be getting frustrated with it. I was enjoying the game we were playing, he would listen to me like a good little pup and I would act very nonchalant about ordering him around like a dog. Even catching him groan with want under his breath or even shiver at the tone I used.

"May I come in please? I would like to speak with you."

I pretended to think about it, before turning to him and gesturing for him to close the door. Not like anyone would disturb us, no one else was allowed up here.

"What is this about Markus?"

He let a small frown coat his lips for a moment before he went to a pleading face, "Athena please tell me all of this week hasn't been about you playing with my subspace."

"Of course not Markus, I would never do that to you" I let out a sigh, "look these kinds of things are hard for me to confront. However I am interested in a D/s relationship with you. I like the idea of having someone of your stature and build kneel for me, and only me. I just wanted to feel it out by playing a little at work, teasing you to make you want more."

He took in what I said and nodded slowly, "I don't do well with mind games Athena, and at work has made this even more difficult for me. I want to submit to you so bad, however at work I have to be your boss not your submissive."

"I apologize for bringing it to work, I shouldn't have."

"Thank you, how about tonight we speak more about this at the club."

"My suspension?"

"Is over, it's been a week."

I nodded, "alright then, we will speak more about this tonight then, now go get some work done pup."

The wink I sent him, caused a smile to spread over his lips as we walked out my office. I couldn't help the giddy smile that formed on my own face as I thought about him being my submissive.

~~~

It was finally time, the club opened in about twenty minutes and I was getting ready. I wore a shorter dress than normal, about mid thigh, and it was a midnight blue. I curled my hair again and pinned it to the side. Make up was more than my work makeup but still minimal, and a small three inch heel to match my dress. I felt hot, I felt confident and over all I felt sexy. This was something I wanted to get used to, not being so scared of my body and to be more open.

On my way to the club I gave myself a bit of a pep-talk to help keep me in my dom mindset. My anxiety was high, however with the excitement I had about all of this, I didn't really feel as anxious. 

When I did arrive the club was open and the bouncer nodded me in as usual, telling me welcome back. Deciding that tonight I wasn't going to drink I found Jinny and Harper with our usual group and sat down with them.

"Girl, a week is way to long to be away from here!" Jinny exasperated.

"I was bored at night not being able to see all of you" Harper told me.

The guys all rolled their eyes, "whatever, you just missed seeing each other."

We all chuckled as the lights dimmed and Markus came on stage. A deep breath caught in my throat, he looked so sexy. He was wearing a similar outfit to the first one I ever saw him in, leather straps that hugged his skin, but instead of pants, he wore a pair of shorts. They barely covered his ass and definitely showed off his package, and I wanted to caress his skin so badly. He went over the club rules and since there was no scene going on tonight he told everyone to have a good night and stay safe.

Once his speech was done, he immediately came over to me and my group, bowing to us before he even tried to speak.

"Mistress Moore," he spoke respectfully.

"Markus."

"I have a contract written up and would like for you to read over it."

"Then bring it here pet."

Markus almost skipped away to his office after I said that. My group was staring at me after he did leave.

"What?" I asked.

"Markus? Markus Basin?" Jinny piped up first.

I shrugged, "Yeah, we actually work together."

Harper and Jinny squealed but didn't say anything as Markus came back out with a folder in hand. He held it out to me proudly, I smiled, took the folder and pointed to the spot next to me directing him there so I could read it over. He obeyed, kneeling next to me as I opened the folder.

His entire submissive side was filled out and I was surprised by the fact he didn't really have any hard limits. There was a lot he was willing to try, and even more to the things he liked. As we sat there I spoke with my group and filled out my own part of the contract. Markus sat there quietly and answered to the group when he was spoken too. I was pleasantly surprised by his behavior, not bratty and didn't feen for attention. When I was done filling it out I ran a hand through Markus's hair to get his attention.

"All it needs now is signatures pet" I told him.

"May I read it one more time mistress?"

A smile formed across my face at his politeness, "of course pet."

"Thank you."

I talked with my group as he flipped through the contract and I saw him scribble on it before he tapped my foot. I took the folder and saw he signed it, so I followed suit and signed it myself. Setting it next to me I stopped him from getting up.

"We will file it tomorrow pup, right now we are allowed a bit of fun." I told him as he looked at me confused.

"Yes Mistress."

I couldn't get over hearing him say that to me. I could see the looks from the others around us and I couldn't help but smile again. Jinny and Harper were giggling like little school girls and the guys were nodding with approval, like I needed it.

We all spent the night sitting their speaking and having a bit of a laugh, Markus behaved and continued to talk with my group as I played with his hair. By the end of the night I was content and a bit sad as I knew it was time to go home and he would be at his own house.

"Ms. Moore" his formal voice spoke to me as I was about to leave.

I turned to him, he was holding a box while his anxiety showed, "Markus."

He held out his arms to hand me the box, I took it and upon opening it I found a collar that matched his neck measurements. My eyes narrowed at him as my thoughts ran away with possibilities of others using this on him.

"I bought this when I first became a submissive, I've never worn it, would, would you c collar me?" he asked as his voice shook.

I looked up at him taking the collar from the box, "under one condition pup."

"Anything Mistress" he was quick to reply.

"Never lie to me."

He bit his bottom lip, "deal."