7

YOO BOOK 2

LMFAO I'M PUBLISHING THIS ON A SCOUT CAMP

PRETTY RUSHED😔😍

It has been 3 years since all of that weird shit happened. The LOV changed but only for the better. I think..

Katsuki learned cool things like how to throw knives, kill people with his quirks and more. They taught him things and he taught them things back.

They were happy. Playing games, killing people, going on vacations, adventures and more.

Katsuki was finally happy. But he didn't know it would end just by his newest quirk getting out of control.

++++++++++++++

"You are so totally adopted man" Shigaraki said. "You don't look like AFO at all" "That's because I also have a mother dumbass. I looked like my mother before getting my quirks and I'm still possibly developing more and more quirks idiot" Katsuki was getting mad. Shigaraki kept on mocking him over and over again.

Katsuki's blood boiled. He wanted him to stop. He shouted for him to stop, but he didn't. It was really funny to Shigaraki. Katsuki hated when someone laughed at him. Katsuki's eye twitched. He was really pissed off.

A few days ago, he had developed another dangerous quirk that could end the whole society. He stared Shigaraki in the eyes, staring daggers in his soul. (Does that make sense? Prolly not lmfao sorry🤭)

Suddenly, his back hurt a lot. And with a scream, something came out of his back. It was a large demon... No. A god. A fucking god! Shigaraki looked at Katsuki in horror as blood was coming out of his stomach. The god killed him. The thing that was now a part of Katsuki. Katsuki killed him.

Shigaraki fell to the ground not saying anything, just smiling. Katsuki's father looked pissed, impressed, and scared at the same time. His son just killed his own friend... He tried walking away but Katsuki turned toward him and stabbed him.

AFO wanted to talk, but the god like creature ripped out his tongue before he could say anything. Soon AFO dropped to the ground dead.

"AHH! WHAT THE FUCK!?" Toga yelled as she walked into the room where the two dead bodies were. "SHIGGY!? BOSS???!" She ran to Shigaraki to wake him up but it didn't work. She then ran over to AFO and shook him.. He did not wake up...

Toga began to sob. She saw half of her family dead.. Yea, she had Dabi, Twice and some others but there two were really important to her. She looked around the room and saw an opened window. 'Katsuki.' She thought to herself.

She ran to the opened window and saw white ink. Katsuki was nowhere to be seen. He was too far gone from their base and he was ready to cause chaos.

With Katsu

"So uhh what is your name?" "I do not have an actual name yet. But call me XD for now. I am a god. And I chose you. You can not escape me even if you try to" The god smiled at Katsuki. "I can disappear. Or make a spell so no one could see me. I am living in your head now." "Okay. That sounds cool. What do you look like?" He asked XD. "Oh. I look like you but I am a god. I don't like how you look so let's change that"

The god snapped his fingers. Green dust surrounded them for a few seconds. It then dropped and the two were looking almost the same but XD was looking much more like a god.

"Alright. We need a fake name..." XD said. "Dream...I think Dream would be cool..." He told XD. "Mhm. That sounds great actually.." So now they were Dream and Dream XD. They are gonna cause a lot of chaos.. Well, you better watch out unless you want your head chopped off..

Meanwhile with the LOV

Dabi's POV

I almost choked on my water when Toga burst in yelling something about Shigaraki and AFO being dead and that Katsuki ran away and might have killed them when developing a new quirk.. I ran to the room Toga said they were in. Yeah no.. I am quitting being a villain.

The whole LOV decided like that. We don't want anything to do with these anymore and it stopped being fun.

"I still wanna know why he killed his own dad. I get why he killed Shigaraki but his dad.. AND HE LEFT ERI HERE!!" As soon as I said that some kind of light came out of Eri's room. I rushed in but Eri was already gone...

---

With Dream and XD

No one's POV

"Oh shit. We forgot my little sister..Can you get her?" XD nodded disappearing in thin air. It later came back with her in it's arms. She was sleeping. But right now they need to change her look. Dream told XD to change her to look like him but not literally. It did. But all of the noise woke Eri up.

"Huh? What is happening? Why do I look different? Who are you?" Eri looked around. "I am your brother Katsuki but I had to change my identity. And this is Dream XD. It's basically a god version of me and we needed you to look like me" "Ohh..." She looked into her brother's eyes and he looked into hers. It was their way of finding out if one of them is lying. She stared a little longer and then smiled. "Okay. I trust you" She said giggling. "That's good. But right now you will need a fake name. You shall be Drista" "I like that," She said happily. "Also my new name is Dream," He said and Drista nodded.

They walked around for a while. XD was flying because why not. Drista was running around and Dream was calmly walking wheezing at his little sister. She soon bumped into someone. "Sorry, sir.." She apologized to the man. He looked at her and said. "It's fine" "Drista! Sorry, she is a bit clumsy and energetic sometimes" "Oh, it's alright. Well anyway. I have never seen you here. What's your name?" "Dream, the flying creature is Dream XD and this little girl is Drista" "Oh. I am Sapnap. And that guy is George" He smiled at him.