80's dance fight of 20XX

'Another Monday, another day of school, another day of school, another day of ever living hell' the girl thought to herself as she got out of her bed.

She got up To go to the bathroom, passing her little brother's room and to the bathroom door. As she opened it, it was exactly the same as she knew it; clothes on the floor instead of in the hamper, toothpaste smeared all over the sink, kitty litter on the floor the the cat kicked out of the litter box, the shower door wide open, and soap spilled on the side of the sink. The place always looked like a tornado had just hit, or, you know, two kids making "potions" even though they were in middle school and high school. 

She grabbed her tooth brush and the toothpaste tube the always had dried, clumpy toothpaste around the cap. She proceeded to squeeze some on the toothbrush, wet the brush, brush her teeth for about a minute instead of two, washed her toothbrush and leaved, trying to close the door. Emphasis on trying. It did not close because of the mess. 

While walking in the hallway, she saw her brother and, as all good siblings do, smacked him in the back of the head.

"Oww"

She was surprisingly very strong for the fact that she has the bones of a ten-year-old even though she was 16

She walked away to go right back to her room. She opened the door, closed it and looked through her closet for something to wear. Eventually she decided on a black tank top, a pastel yellow sweater with two white stripes going up each sleeve, bright pink and green fingerless gloves (you know, the ones that look like a net), and ripped baggy jeans. She zipped up he sweater half way and let it basically hang of her shoulders. Sure, yeah, it's 20XX but she found the 80's style fashionable, plus, her mom gave her her old flip phone dating back to 1989 and wouldn't give her anything else until she was 18.

Two more years.

Two more ever lasting incredibly long years.

She walked back to the bathroom that her brother just left to do her hair. This was a pretty hard task for her and her puffy hair. She tried five tiny puffy buns, which she thought looked terrible. She tried tying it up in a high ponytail (If you can call it that), but she couldn't put her headphones on. She finally decided to try ironing it out, which did work... for a few seconds before it just puffed back up. She decide to just leave it like that.

She ran down the stairs, thumping as each step landed as she slid into the kitchen across the tile/marble floor. On the fridge, the was a note, she groaned as she read it; "first one down makes breakfast- mom" 

Ugh off course, she was always the person being pushed around because she was "the older sibling" and "had to take responsibility and not act like a 12 year old boy."

She decided to just grab some eggs and make the lassiest thing she could, scrambled eggs 

She grabbed a random pan, cracked the eggs and letting the yolk pour out like an ice cream during summertime, not caring if some eggshell got in, she wasn't gonna eat it, she was just gonna grab some bread and eat it on the way to school.

She lazily pushed a round the eggs with a spatula, probably burning some of the egg

When she finished, she turned off the stove and left it there, a few seconds later, her brother running down

"Seriously, you couldn't even try to make them at least decent?"

The girl was now putting on her bright wheelies with a slice of bread being held in her mouth "that's what y'all get for making me make breakfast"

She grabbed her backpack that was right by the steps and walked out the door ignoring her brother's mumbling 

'He doesn't realize how privileged and lucky he is' she thought as she wheeled of to school, bread in hand with the weight of 60 pounds on her back 'he gets away with everything being the "favorite"'