Day 1: Childhood

Nobodys pov

Tap..
       Tap!

BASIL woke up to the sound of tapping against his window. Groggily, he got up and walked to his window. His eyebrows furrowed abit, KEL? what was he doing here? He glanced over at a clock in his room, the minute hand reading 6, and the hour hand 2. KEL was shifting his weight from one foot too the other, waiting patiently. BASIL finally opened his window, making KELS head perk up at the sound.

"KEL?.. Its 2:30.. whatre you doing here so late?..." He asked, stretching alittle. "Oh! hey, i was kinda wondering if you wanted to go to HOBEEZ? theres a new spaceboy comic! and as you know.. SUNNYS sick so he isnt really an option, heh.." KEL rubbed the back of his head, and looked down. "Huh?.. HOBEEZ, this late? isnt that sneaking out anyways?" BASIL stated, rubbing his eyes. KEL shrugged, "i guess, buttt still!" BASIL looked away and whined abit, "But, im tired anyway.." He protested, and looked back at KEL.

"Aw man.." KEL huffed and crossed his arms. BASIL stared at him before sighing, and mumbling a quick 'hold on' and stepping away, making KEL grin widely and punch the air in success.

After around a minute, BASIL walked back to his window. "Do.. do i just have to jump down or should i go through the front door..?" He asked quietly, and KEL gestured for the window. BASIL gulped alittle, even though it was only a one story house, it was still a pretty high jump. "Dont be scared! ill catch you!!" KEL said confidently, making BASIL feel alittle more at ease, though it probably wasnt true. He took a deep breath, and KEL held his arms out, and finally he jumped.
"Oww-" KEL groaned and rubbed his head, instead of catching him he tumbled down from the pressure of BASILS fall, leaving BASIL on top of him. "Ah- are you alright?!" BASIL got off and held out his hand. KEL looked at it fir a second before grabbing it and pulling himself up and brushing his shorts off. " 'M fine, thanks!" He grinned widely at BASIL, and he smiled back. "ANYWAY!!!" KEL grabbed BASILS hand and started running towards HOBEEZ, with BASIL struggling to catch up. "K-KEL!! wait up!!" BASIL called, and KEL finally slowed down.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at HOBEEZ, and the two boys sat against the comic rack. "Hmm,, lets see... aha!" KEL yanked out an unfamiliar spaceboy comic, and held it infront of himself for a minute, his expression just reading 'Woah'. KEL smiled and faced the other way so it was easier for the both of them to read it. KEL opened the comic and BASIL leaned his head onto KELS shoulder to see better, and they flipped through the pages.
"Woah.. BASIL, look!" KEL heard the sound of quiet snoring. "BASIL?" he looked to his shoulder, and finding that BASIL had fallen asleep on his shoulder. KEL whined alittle, and was tempted to wake him up, but he looked so peaceful. Finally, he sighed and continued reading.

520 words
sry if this dragged on kinda long.. or if its short?😭
uhm yeah anywaj tschüss