CHAPTER 8

Chaeyoung's POV 

Today is Wednesday and ig has been three days of living misery for Jennie. She's hurting me in alk way she can do. She is disgusted by me as if  I had the worst contagious disease. I remembered when Tuesday, we had a college reunion. Every classmates we had came and she literally insulted me infront of our classmates and I felt so small at my chair. I was shocked too when Suzy-unnie came and she suddenly pull me away from them.

Flashback 

I kept hearing how Jennie insults me every word that she said. She tell them how I took used our company or my Dad in arranging our marriage. I'm here but I felt like she doesn't know  I'm. It's like she kills me in every word that came out of her mouth. 

"You know I never knew Chaeyoung loves me. I mean what is not lovable to me right? Maybe it is why? Also, you're a manipulator right Chaeng? You tell our parents to arrange us because you love me?" She said and I didn't answer as hurt and pain is all I can feel. I was so hurt that I didn't realize someone is already at our table. She bravely stood up and coldly looked at Jennie. 

"You know what is not lovable about you Jennie? Your venomous and ugly personality. Also, you should look at yourself, you don't actually look like someone worth to love especially from a person like Chaeng. I must remind you Jennie, Your parents want to arrange a marriage with her. Didn't you know? They begged until Chaeyoung agreed because honestly, I was the one supposed to marry her. Now, let me excuse Chaeyoung from people like you." She said coldly and grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. 

She's so fierce and no one can block her way as she is THE BAE SUZY. We arrived at her car and she looked at me. I didn't mind whay Jennie had said when Suzy came. I suddenly felt shy around Suzy-unnie. I looked down and I remembered when she talked about marrying me. 

"Can I ask a question?" I asked and she nodded at me. "I heard about what you said about marrying me. Is it true?" I asked. We are still not moving and she turn her eyes on me. She looked hurt as I stared on her eyes. 

"It's true, I told Auntie Claire and Uncle Mason that I want to marry you. I want to spend my life with you and no one else but then when the Kim's begged you to marry Jennie, you agreed and it makes me the worst person alive. I thought you wouldn't agree as I know you never show love to anyone and I was so confident that you never love someone but then I just heard, you love her so much. I stopped myself of getting more attached to you but I already am. I can't get away from you even with all the pain I've felt because I love you Chaeyoung. I'm not hurt right now because you love Jennie but I'm hurt because she treats you like that when I can treat you better." She said without stuttering or hesitation. 

"Thank you for being here Unnie. About earlier, Jennie might be hurt so much. That's why she's like that. Don't worry about me, this will ends soon. There's only 5 days for this to end." I said and suddenly I felt her hugged me. I hugged her back and when I pulled away, we are close on kissing each other. She is leaning closer to me and I don't know what I will do so I just let her and I suddenly felt nervous which makes me close my eyes. She suddenly chuckled and I opened my eyes. 

"You expect me to kiss you right? I won't not until your deal with Jennie is off." She said and smiled at me. "Anyways, I want to show you something. Let's go." She said and drive. 

A couple of minutes we arrived at her house. She parked her car then she went towards me. She handed me a scarf. I looked at her and asked. "What is this for? Please I hope this is not my last night." I joked at her and she laughed at me.

"You won't, it's a surprise that's why you have to wear this." She said and I fold it and put on my eyes. I felt her hands on my back and guide me to walk. We stopped with a couple of steps and she untied the scarf and I open my eyes. I saw a projector and a single futon and couple of small pillows. I saw different snacks and drinks at the cooler. I smiled at her as she knows I appreciate more the small things with lots of effort. She guided me and prentends to be a waiter.