CHAPTER 1

Chaeyoung's POV 

After what happened yesterday, my side lip was bruised because of Jennie's slapped that wake my whole existence. When Mom saw it she was so mad at Jennie. She was about to go at Kim's mansion but luckily my persuasion was effective. I told her to let it pass as i will never let Jennie do it again.  I totally forgot about Suzy-unnie so after last night, I just texted her and directly went home. I felt bad as I didn't saw my one and only unnie. I did missed her but I've been dealing with Jennie last night. I kept thinking how to pursue her. 

I'm now at my modern house actually I have a penthouse but I only went there to unwind or relax. I live by myself as I always want to be alone and away from noise. I can cook, clean and laundry even I'm a wealthy person. Before I became a CEO, Dad thought me all of the simple thing a person should do. While Mom always spoiled me but I learn more from Dad. 

I entered in our company from the lowest position I could ever had. I've finished my master's degree, my doctorate but my Dad can only make me as a printmaker or photocopier. I didn't complain because I know Dad will thought me how to handle my people by knowing their own function for the growth of the company. 

This become the reason why our company is always at the highest stock rate at Asia. We have strong bond from our  employee and I have great mind. Kidding aside because of my work ethics Mom and Dad decided to hand me the company as they trust me and they want to enjoy their life. It is why they are always at Melbourne where my loving grandparents are there. Now is their flight off to Tokyo before they go home to Australia. 

I heard my phone rang and I saw my Mom's name. I answered her and press loud speaker as I am preparing my clothes for work. 

"Good morning Mom! Why did you call?" I asked.

"Is it bad if I call my handsome daughter? I'm just worried about you Roseanne." She said and I know she's serious about it as she called my English name. 

"I'm fine Mom. Why wouldn't I be?" I aked and she let out a sigh. She is really worried about me. 

"I knew this would happen. I told your Dad about you a d Jennie's marriage but he didn't listen instead you got slapped by her. I haven't forgive her if you want to know. How could she do that when I, myself your mom didn't lay a hand on you?" She said.

"Mom, I deserved it. Jennie was so mad at me and it's her only way to vent her anger. Don't worry about me Mom. I can handle myself." I said.

"I know baby but you can't stop me from worrying about you. I love my baby and I don't want you to get hurt. By the way, are you sure about what you told us yesterday? About your deal with Jennie?" She asked. 

"I'm sure and I feell motivated now Mom. I will do my best to fight for my love.  A lot of time has been wasted and I won't ever waste it again." I said and feel energetic because of it.

"I won't stop you Chaeng but don't expect too much okay? Anyways,I have to go. Your Dad is so excited about Tokyo. I love you baby. Take care of yourself. Bye." Before she hanged up I heard Dad asked her who she's talking. I shouts at him.

"Hi Dad! Enjoy the trip guys! You deserve it." I said and I heard Dad talk to my Mom. 

"Is that Roseanne? Let me talk to her. Give me the phone." I was about to hang up as I know Dad will comfort me for what happened yesterday. "Don't you dare hang up Roseanne. You told your Mom you will meet Suzy. Why didn't you showed up to her last night?" He asked continuously and I now hear him clearly. 

"I thought you're packing for your trip?" I changed the topic. 

"We have maids Roseanne remember? Now answer my question." He asked seriously. He really cares for Suzy-unnie, Dad knows Suzy-unnie is like a sister to me and I must take care of her.

"I'm sorry Dad, I texted Suzy-unnie last night as I went home and think about what I could do to Jennie. I promise if i will have time I will meet Suzy-unnie." I said confidently. Then i heard him sighed .

"Whatever you want just don't hurt your unnie. Anyways, How are you? Is your busted lip still bleeding? Put an ointment." He said continuously. This is how Dad worries about me. He tend to speak authoritative but I know he is overly worried than Mom. "If it is still bruised for a couple of days, consult to our private doctor. It might be infected." He said but I cut him off when he was about to speak. 

"Dad it's just a bruise. It's not a large open wound. I'm totally fine Dad. As I said to Mom, you guys don't have to worry so much about me. I'm 26 already and I can take care of myself." I said and I heard my Dad sighed. What's worng with my parents? Why do they have a habit to let out a sigh? 

"You know how much I love you Chaeyoung, if I have to cancel my deal with Jaehyun I will do it. I don't want you to get hurt but if this what makes you happy I let you handle it." He said which makes me smile.

"I love you too Dad. Don't worry about me. You raise me to be a fighter. I can do this." I said confidently. 

"I trust you Chaeyoung. I know you can do it." He said and bid goodbye to me when Mom called hia name. 

It's time to move. I won't waste any minute to make Jennie fall inlove with me. I know I look desperate but I just want to try and not give up on her. I love her so much and I'll do anything for her. I have to get ready. I will drive to Jennie's house. Even she's mad at me I will do my best to persuade her.