Chapter 7

"Les, we're here!" I open my eyes to another mansion, just not as big as my house. I see a blonde hair and blue eyed woman. She's stunning, almost as pretty as mom is.

"Kenny!" She squeals and hugs mom. I look at her shyly. She turns to me. "This must be Leslie. I've heard all about you! I need to get Cody and Ashlee up from bed." She hugs me, and I hug her back a little.

Mom hugs me and kisses me on my cheek. "Okay I'm leaving, Les. Be safe, listen to Gigi and Cody, and be nice to Ashlee, even if you don't like her, and you can call or text me whenever, okay? Love you, Les. Bye baby," she hugs me again. "Bye mom, love you too."

"Alright, let's meet Cody and Ashlee, shall we?" She says once mom drives off. "CODY! ASHLEE!" She calls once we sat down. "Coming, coming! God woman you're so loud and dema-" he stops in his tracks once he sees me.

"Ohhhhh, you must be Leslie, Kendall's daughter! I'm so sorry, I'm Cody." He shakes my hand. "Yeah, I know who you are, I love your songs! Especially surfboad!" I add.

Cody and Gigi glance at each other with bewildered faces. "Um, okay. Cody, can you wake up Ash- oh we were just about to wake you up honey. Leslie's here." I see a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, she looks just like Gigi.

"I'm Ashlee. Nice to meet you," She says before walking back upstairs. "Oh, Ash... She's just a little tired, that's all." Gigi says and I sigh. I already miss mom. And Ashlee doesn't like me that much... This will be interesting.