Chapter 22

Nobody's POV:
Shikamaru went to the police station, some cops are behind his back, making sure he won't do anything bad, he take a breath before coming in, he got the evidence, all he needed to do is to show it, Neji is holding Orochimaru, we entered the police station, "came here to surrender yourselves?" The police officer asked, I shook my head, and they looked at me confused, "then why are you here? We could put you in the jail by just now if we want, but we wanted to hear you out, what is it?" The police officer scanned me and Neji them Orochimaru.

"Who's this?" He added, "exactly, you couldn't just put us in jail without knowing the truth" Neji spoke out, they looked at us curious, "we never did the crime" I confessed as I turn on the recorder on, letting them here what Orochimaru confessed to us yesterday, 'That day the man I killed was named Haru Kisida, Akio Namito, Asahi Dakimi and Takumi Haroshi, Haru Kisida was a senior high school council student, he become my friend but didn't last long to become my rival, why? He exposed the people I experimented, I was supposed to be succeed to experiment that guy but he suddenly ruined it, so I didn't got a choice to kill him, but Takumi Haroshi saw the scene I killed him, I run to him to kill him but he screamed for help which Asahi Dakimi And Akio Namito heard him and came and they saw their dearly friend Haru Kisida laying down in the floor with terror blood, so I don't have choice, to kill them, but I didn't feel that you guys saw what I did, but then It was perfect timing when I got away that the cops came and misunderstood everything that you guys did the crime, you never did because I did, they never thought someone is really behind it and didn't even think to interview any of you, well how could they ask any of you when you chose to run away, that's all I can say' they all looked shocked, as Orochimaru smirked.

"So this whole time, we were chasing the wrong ones" one of cop spoke sweating drop, "unfortunately right, the wrong ones, I was the right criminal the whole time" Orochimaru confirmed, "get him in the jail now!!, you will be in those behind bars for all your life" the police officer said slamming his fist on his desk,as the cops put a hand cuff in his hand, and they start to head him to the jail "what! You can't do that!"Orochimaru said while struggling trying to break free.

"We need your help, we also have one left, he was allied with Orochimaru he was named Kabuto, I am guessing he captured our friend Naruto Uzumaki, please help us" i pleased, "very well then, let's go!" The police officer walked out with us bringing cops with us and we ride on the vehicle.

.. .. .. ..

Kabuto was holding Naruto by his neck by elbow,while pointing a gun at Naruto's head "step closer then let's see what's going to happen, I'm not going to hesitate to pressed this gun!"he spoke out, he tightened his elbow grib on Naruto's neck, Naruto can't help to cough, "let him go!, don't you dare hurt him" Kiba yelled, Sai sneaked behind him and then yanked the gun away, Kabuto kicked Sai which made him fling, Kiba catched him, Kabuto grabbed his knife on his pocket, putting it on Naruto's neck.

"Should I kill him infront of you, Uchiha" he said then burst at laughing crazily, then they heard a siren cops, kabuto quickly run away bringing Naruto with him, "Naruto!" Sasuke yelled, chasing them, Cops followed behind them, Kabuto leaned in a wall, waiting for foots step coming this way, then he heard step coming their way then he peeked and shot.

Sasuke was managed to dodge it luckily, Naruto elbow strike Kabuto from behind hitting his stomach, kabuto's grip loosened on Naruto, Naruto got the chance to run, he ran at Sasuke, and hugged him, "come on let's get out of here, the cops got this" Sasuke said dragging Naruto, "not so easy!" They heard kabuto, he aimed at Sasuke then he pressed his gun, Naruto pushed him making them both laid down in the ground.

The cops arrived in the place where they are, "hands!" They yelled, kabuto got his hands up, "very well" the cops approached him slowly, then he was about to shoot but Sasuke shot his feet, making him fell on his knees, then he whined in pain.

One of the cops, get down to hand cuff him, "you're under arrest Kabuto" a woman cop said, "get well, soon both of you" a man cop said to Naruto and Sasuke then they got Kabuto arrested, "dude! I'm glad none of you gotten hurt badly" kiba whined, "well I was glad too knowing you guys didn't got hurt" Naruto said, "let's go! Let's go back to the mansion!" Sai cheerfully said, "not so easy, if we arrived there you guys have something to explain" Naruto said in annoyed tone.

They looked at him confuse them realize, "oooh about that.." shikamaru said scratching his head, "well then.. okay.." Neji said and sweat dropped.

.. .. .. ..

They arrived in the mansion, they seem ino, Sakura and Hinata running to Naruto and questioned him, "Naruto! Are you okay?!" Hinata asked, Naruto sweat dropped and said; "yeah I'm okay don't worry" the rest of them looked at them with disappointment look except Sasuke, "hey, we're here too you know?" Neji said, the three girls chuckled, "anyways I want an explanation now" Naruto said crossing his arms, they sweat dropped, feeling nervous.

Sasuke grabbed Naruto's wrist and start to drag him, "I'll explain myself" Sasuke said, as the rest watch them, sakura grinned and said; "don't you guys think they are so cute?" "They are!"ino said hugging herself.

Naruto's POV:
His hold on my wrist is kinda rough, I sweat dropped at the pain, we stop in a balcony, he finally lets go of my wrist as I rub it, Sasuke saw the bruise he made, "s-sorry" he apologized, his voice was shaky though, "it's fine don't worry, you can explain now" I said and smiled, he told everything to me, that was unexpected..

I caress his cheek, and smiled warmly at him, they didn't deserve any of it though, he hold my hand on his cheek, and he kissed it, a blush appeared on my face, I quickly redraw my hand away from his face, i smiled nervously, "Naruto..I-" he paused, "yes?"I smiled.

"I've really wanting to tell you this for a-a while and I wanted to tell you this so badly.." he spoke, I looked at him confused, tell me what?.. I stayed quiet letting him say what he want, "I can't seem to tell it b-because I'm afraid and scared and I was finding the right time.. I guess this is the right time.." he paused and look at me in the eyes, our eyes met again, "Naruto I-... I...like you..wait no!..I love you so much!" He confessed, my eyes widen, and smiled warmly, "I love you too.." I confessed, "really?!, you're not joking?!" He said excited while shaking me, "ah- yes yes, and I'm not joking, I have this feeling for you for a whil-" I didn't finish my sentence, because I felt Sasuke kissed me passionately.

I started to kiss him back, we pulled out, "you don't know how I'm happy right now Naruto!, I wanted the whole world to know that you belong to Sasuke Uchiha" he said and hugged me tightly, a blush appeared on my cheeks and I turned into a tomato,knowing what he meant, "I love you too teme" I said.

The end..
ok why am I crying.. ok fine this is just adorable to me!!! ...

Should I umm.. give you guys a bonus like.. uhm.. smut chapter?..😏

Anyways new book/story is coming soon