Park time!

You guys went to the park, you sat next to Phil, but Dan just kept...staring at you... it was cute! He obviously liked you, and you liked him! But you were with Phil, and you loved him, too, your brain turned into spaghetti, you didn't know what to think, you looked down, "(Y-Y / N ), you okay?" Phil asked you "Uhm, yeah, just confused. " "about what?" "Uh, just a f-friend, he really likes me but I love you, but I don't want him to be...hurt..." you explained, Phil kissed you deeply, you could feel Dan staring at you, devastated, poor thing. You all went home "Thanks, Phil, I had a great day, but I should go home now..." "oh ok!" Phil said cheery as usual, "O-oh (Y / N ), I wanted to give you something... i'll get it now." Dan walked into his room and came out with a painting of him and Phil, you smiled and hugged him "Thanks, Dan, " you said as you walked back to your room, you stepped inside and examined the painting, on the back he wrote his number saying 'I know you feel the same, Phil won't have to know;)' you chuckled "Dan, you fucking sidekick! " you said you heard someone exaiming outside the door "Hi Dan, its Open!" You yelled from the bedroom, you heard he door open and shut and him come in your room, he walked over to you and blushed (no nose blood yet you fucking perves, mabye tomorrow! )