The end

Phil came into your bedroom, he saw you and Dan....oops.... "(Y-Y/N), im done! You can go with Dan, but im not falling for it anymore, bye." Dan woke up from Phil slamming the door shut, "(Y-Y/N), im sorry, this is all my fault, I-i shouldnt of gotten drunk," "Dan, its not your fault, I should of stopped you..." you got up and went to the bathroom, well, I might as well try it, you got a razor from the drawer and started cutting your arm, at first it really hurt, but after a while, it just felt like a mosquito bite, you went out to Dan, he saw the cuts "(Y-Y/N), why did you do that..." "because fuck life! What do I live for!" "(Y/N), you have a purpose for living, if you left Phil, me Chealsea, your sister Sophia, what would they do without you, " you burst into tears and hugged Dan, you went to talk to Phil, Dan stood next to you "get the fuck out!" Wow, still not used to Phil yelling, you tried to hide your cuts, "dont hide them, let Phil see what he did to you!" You let go of your wrist, Phil looed at you and gasped, "well mabye if you didnt cheat on me I wouldn't of left you " Phil said firmly, "Phil, we were drunk, you have never been drunk! You dont get it!" "Its not just that! What about the Instagram post.." "Gah, Phil we were talking about Chealsea! " "O-oh," "woah, woah, wait Chealsea! Even I thought you were talking bout me! But Chealsea! Really!" "Yeah, we met her before," "well shit, ive got some thinking to do! Chealsea! Wow!" You walked off "dafaq!" Dan came back in, "I was joking, Phil, at one point, did like Chealsea, though" "really, thats the best he could do?" "Haha, guess so!"

So, your together with Dan, and Phil is dating Chealsea! Yeah, my sister, (Chealsea) wrote that, she writes half of these most times, and if I change it she changes it back, so ive just given up!