Dan

"So, what you want?" "You, (Y/N)." "Dan, look, I do feel the same, but me and Phil are together, and I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want to hurt you, either, ""yeah, I get it... sorry, I just go all stupid around you, you probably think im a big nerd..." "Dan, why would I think that?" He looked up at you with a shocked look on his face, you hugged him, Dan kissed your forehead, you looked up and kissed him deeply, Phil walked into your apartment, "(Y/N)! Where are you!" "Oh shit! Dan closet!" Dan hid in the closet "im in the bedroom!" You yelled "oh, ok, ;)" "don't get your hopes up, I was just putting the picture up on the wall!" "Awwww!" Phil came in and kissed your neck and you moand quietly and hugged him gently. You pulled away "hey, do you know where Dan went?" Phil asked "NOT HERE!" Dan yelled from the closet, you facepalmed, Phil opened the closet and Dan waved at him and Phil looked back at you "Why is Dan here," "uhhh he came over to help me unpack and I asked him to get something from the closet..."you tried to explain to him "yeah she asked me to get erm...uh t-this!" Dan held up your coat nice save, Dan it is pretty cold today, afterall "oh, ok than, I just came to ask if youd like to go out tonight, my treat!" Phil winked at you "sorry, im really busy tonight, I promised my frriend id do her homework, so" "oh yeah, I get it! Well I'll go now, bye!" And Phil walked out he kissed your cheek, you let out a sigh of relief, boys are confusing... Dan came out of the closet (litterally) and fell on the ground, "Dan, you idiot, "you said jokingly as you helped him up.

(I am sooooooo fucking cheesy, it actually stinks in here, Well, Dan came out of the closet XD I didnt even notice that untill I read it over again!)