Chapter 1 (Pilot)

M/N woke up in his bed surprisingly alone as he got up and made his way to the bathroom to do his hygiene routine. When M/N was finished he got dressed in boots, overalls, and a white tee before making his way out to work.
   As M/N makes it to the building where I.M.P. is located taking the elevator up to the 7th floor and walking to a door with I.M.P. spray painted on it. M/N opens the door to reveal a tall wolf like demon he recognized as Blitzo's adopted daughter Loona.

     "Howdy Loona" greeted M/N with a smile.

    "Sup M/N" Loona greeted back with a slight smile and small blush on her cheeks. As M/N was about to continue through the office Blitzo kicks open his office door holding a megaphone.

   "ALRIGHT EVERYONE ITS TIME FOR A FUCKING MEETING" yelled Blitzo into the megaphone.

The scene cuts to another part of the office with a long table with Moxxie and Millie seated next to each other while M/N and Loona are seated on the other side and Blitzo standing in front of the table.

   "Okay I know business has been a bit slow lately and I'm not nameing name's ... Moxxie" Blitzo said while Moxxie had a 'WTF' look on his face.

    "So I called this meeting to ask if anyone had any ideas to lighten business?" Blitzo asks. Millie's eye's light up with an idea.

   "Oh how about a carwash" Millie offered.

    "This is hell Millie no one cares about cars being clean hell" Blitzo rejects.

  "How about a discount like 50% off" M/N offers.

   "Great idea Beefcake but we should save that for another time" Blitzo said.

    "Oh how about a billboard" Blitzo offers.

    "We can't afford a billboard sir" Moxxie points out.

    "Great real helpful Mox' glad your here. Have you all forgot what kind of service we provide here" Blitzo said before playing I.M.P.'s commercial on the TV.

    "Ah good times" Blitzo reminisces.

   "I don't need reminding sir considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week, one that you then additionally paid to have run for a full 3 hours on a channel nobody watches" Moxxie said with annoyance clear in his voice.

   "Uh excuse me, what obnoxious about a super fun just jingle? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement is spitting bullshit at you" Blitzo asks.

   "People love musicals sir" Millie answers.

    "Exactly and were basically doing a musical. Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams just like my dad did" Blitzo said.

   "Sir-" Moxxie gets cut off.

   "Cause right now all I see is my dad's asshole talking to me" Blitzo dramatically said.

   "Are you gonna crush his musical theatre dreams. I thought I knew you~" Millie flirts causing Moxxie to blush and stammer.

    "I can't believe Moxxie after I made you employee of the month" Blitzo said picking up a framed photo of Moxxie with the word "employee of the month" on it just for Moxxie's photo to fall off and reveal a photo of M/N.

     "Okay sir, I'm sorry a commercial jingle is not compriple to musical theatre nobody actually liked the jingle" Moxxie argued.

    "I liked it" Millie said.

    "Do not agree with him in front of me" Moxxie asked.

               (Cue I.M.P. Commercial)