Chapter 3 (Loo Loo Land)

(Cue Goetia family disaster)

"We're rich and we're hot people want our money and our bodies" Stolas said holding a house phone in his hand.

"Our money maybe" grumbled Octavia.

"Speak for yourself princess, now I'm calling the only men who can fuck me" Stolas said.

"What?" Quietly gasped Octavia.

"Who can protect me- us, being part of the Goetia family is rather valuable you know" Stolas said as Octavia just groaned into her hat.

(Cut to Blitzo playing with paper dolls of Moxxie, Millie, and M/N)

"Oh Blitz you're such a good boss" Blitzo said imitating Millie's voice.

"Yeah I really want you" Blitzo said imitating Moxxie's voice.

"Me too" Blitzo said imitating Millie's voice again.

"Let me join Blitz, you're so hot" Blitzo said imitating M/N's voice.

"Let's three way" Blitzo said in his own voice before moving the puppets towards his nether regions. Only to be interrupted by his phone ringing, seeing the caller ID is Stolas Blitzo reluctantly accepted the call.

"Hello my big dicked Blitzy~" Stolas lustfully said making both Blitzo and Octavia spit out their coffee.

"What-"

"The-"

"Fuck-"

"Dad-" Blitzo and Octavia yelled at Stolas.

"Language, everyone. I have a special request" Stolas said into the phone.

"Ugh look I just had a chemical peel so you're going to have to find somewhere else's face to Plant. That. Feathered. Ass" Blitzo informed.

"It's for my daughter" Stolas informed.

"Ah well just make sure she washes it" Blitzo said putting a tiny crown on his head.

"NO, no no no. I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land and I was hoping you brave little imps could accompany us" Stolas said.

"We're assassins not body guards l, don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die" Blitzo said.

"I'll pay you~" Stolas whispers into the phone.

"Pay me what?" Blitzo asked.

"Money~" Stolas answered.

"Done!" Blitzo said, slamming his phone into his desk breaking it pausing before taking out a megaphone.

"M' n M', Beefcake get in here where going to Loo Loo Land" Blitzo announced as Moxxie opened the door.

"Loo Loo Land?" Moxxie asked confused while Millie and M/N slam themselves through the window.

"Loo Loo Land!" Millie and M/N yelled excitedly.

"Loo Loo Land!" Blitzo confirmed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" yelled Loona angrily.

(Cut to Loo Loo Land)

I.M.P. parked in the empty parking lot as Moxxie let Stolas and Octavia out of the van showing Stolas in a dorky Loo Loo Land outfit and Octavia who looked like she wanted to die.

"Now remember this is work and work only me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs alright" Blitzo clarified.

Octavia: *disgustedly* "Hey... Dad... Do we have to--?" Octavia disgustingly said before being interrupted by Blitzo.