Chapter 1

🍂 🔥 🍂 🔥 🍂 🔥 🍂

[Y/N], a male teenager who just graduated from high school about 3 days ago.

Right now he is enjoying the holidays playing his favorite game. Smash Legends, a fighting game with different characters, each one has different abilities, advantages or disadvantages.

But his favorite character was Big Bad Wolf, a very strong character with a mysterious goal, due to the loss of his wife, who was Red's grandmother, or rather Little Riding Hood.

Every day there were different fun events either like a 3vs3 team deathmatch, Battle Royale and Touch Down.

It may not be much but it's fun especially playing with your friends on call.

And speaking of that, one Friday at sunset [Y/N] was playing a duel with one of his friends, that is, 1vs1, each one chose their most powerful character they had, [Y/N] chose Big Bad Wolf lvl 15, while his friend chooses Peter lvl 15 too.

They both got ready and the fight began, at first [Y/N] lost the first game 1-3, so yeah his friend beat him, but in the following games [Y/N] won them all, leaving his friend with his mouth open for see so much damage.

"Game Over"

"Dude, that wolf is op. How can he get so much health out of me??!" [F/N] (Your friend's name) shout at [Y/N] from the call, making him laugh.

"Big Bad Wolf is very strong for that reason I chose him, not because I like the character but because of his skills and strength" [Y/N] says calmly while [F/N] huffs angrily about losing to him.

"And from what I read about Big Bad Wolf, thanks to his abilities he can do more damage, for that reason he also has little health, I guess to increase his dark strength" [Y/N] adds.

"Yeah yeah, no wonder you won with Big Bad Wolf against Peter who is also strong and fast with his sword" [F/N] says. "And that you started playing almost 2 months ago"

"I guess I already beat my final boss, the one who taught me the game" [Y/N] says and then laughs.

On the other side he could hear growls from his friend, making him laugh a little louder.

"Well, I have to go eat my mother has arrived" [Y/N] says when he hears his mother calling him for dinner.

"Okay, next time I won't lose and activate my ultimate power!" [F/N] yells into the call.

With that they both say goodbye and eager to play again and see who would win in the next fights in Smash Legends.

When the call was finished, [Y/N] lets out a tired sigh from playing a lot, even his fingers hurt from playing the keyboard a lot, before closing the game he looks at his favorite character, Big Bad Wolf. Amazed at his abilities and strength, he then smile a bit.

Then he closes the game and turns off his laptop, as he does so he gets up from his chair and stretches his body making his bones rattle.

When he is ready, he goes to the kitchen for dinner, and sees his mother, aunt, and cousin at the table eating or heating water for a hot drink.

With a smile on his face he sits at the table, and begins to eat his [F/F] (Favorite Food) with happiness and listening to what his mother said about her work, what she did and so on.

When he finished, he went to his room to sleep since it was about to be ten at night, and clearly he has to sleep or else he will be punished for not sleeping.

Little by little his eyes closed letting the darkness consume him, but before becoming unconscious he says in his thoughts. 'I would like to be my favorite character and have an adventure'

He then falls unconscious but what he doesn't realize is that something glows in his room, causing [Y/N] to look different and not human and then makes him appear on the streets in a big city.

All of that happened and [Y/N] didn't realize it due to how tired he was from playing a lot.

But very soon he will know where he is and what is happening when his eyes are opened and he sees for himself.

|*[To be Continue]*|

🍂 🔥 🍂 🔥 🍂 🔥 🍂

I'm sorry if it's short but I didn't have much idea how to make it long :'v