Chapter-12

TRADER! Y/N POV

Heaving out breaths, while holding the passed out civilian, I looked around trying to see if there was a good spot to put the unconscious civilian, the civilians slowly begin consciousness, but good thing I noticed in time, quickly running into an alley I slowly place the now awakening civilian.

Civilians POV (a new POV)

Waking up with heavy eyes, I looked up only to see a H/C person with E/C eyes as well, I was grateful to be helped by someone, as I stared at them longer I realized they were not normal, one of their arms were all black with sharp claws at the end, little bit of the darkness was on your chest and a little bit on your face as well, freaking out a bit I scooted myself closer to the wall behind me and shut my eyes waiting for this monster to tell me apart limb by limb, as I wait, and wait ,and wait, I realized I haven't died yet, building up all the courage I have I slowly picked open one of my eyes to see the person they are still holding a jacket in front of me...

Time skip

Setting in the residence with the off-putting creature, which I now know goes by the name as Y/N, we both sat in a awkward silence they told me what happened, everything how they were the operative, how they got kidnapped, everything, I decided to break the awkward silence while trying to introduce myself.

so my name is Cameron...
Another way of awkward silence, the civilian looked up to see Y/N looking down at there cup of tea, the civilian looked back down at their own and finally said.... "You know you can live with me" has she said those words Y/N abruptly stood up slamming their hands on the table and looking at her, hope filled eyes gazing at her Orange eyes,  "really I can!?!" They said with hope I looked at them as a tablet longer in blurted out yes.

Y/N smiled so wide, Cameron had to cover her eyes because how brought it was, getting yanked out of her seat Cameron was shocked to get pulled into a hug by Y/N, Cameron looked up to see tears of joy falling from her face.

They did not know that they were getting watch however, by a person, who can cause illusions. Tearing his gaze off of the two he started to walk away until he heard, "HORRID IS A STUPID BITCH !!!" He growled and irritation and quietly stormed off.