1

You awoke in your large and luxurious bed to the sound of a servant knocking on your door and entering your living quarters.

"Good morning your majesty!"

She was holding a tray of assorted fruits and pastries. She gently placed the tray down on a small table in your bedroom before opening the curtains of a large window on the other side of the room. As the servant exited the room, she said,

"The King and Queen request your audience."

You nodded your head at her words, wondering what your parents wanted to discuss with you. You sat up in your bed and stretched your arms, yawning before getting up and fixing your array of soft blankets and pillows. You slowly walked over to the table where the tray was placed, picking up and nibbling on a strawberry as you walked to your large wardrobe. You opened the broad doors, browsing for a moment.

"Hm..."

You placed your thumb and index finger on your chin as you looked at the clothes inside, wondering what to wear. You picked your nicest formal wear and placed it onto your bed before closing the wooden wardrobe doors. You walked over to the table where the tray sat, dazzling with fruits and pastries. You grabbed the tray and walked over to the large window on the other side of the room. You sat down in the large and comfortable chair, eating an assortment of grapes, blueberries, and shortbread cookies. You gazed out the window at the snowy mountains that somewhat surronded the kingdom of Snezhnaya. Soon you got up from your chair, sauntering back over to your bed where you placed the half eaten tray. You grabbed the formal wear that was previously placed and changed into it, throwing your sleepwear into a nearby basket. You walked over to your vanity, admiring yourself in the mirror. You sat down and finished fixing up your appearance. Before long you were ready, and you walked to your door, exiting your bedroom.

You sauntered down the steps, waving to those in the castle who passed you as you walked. You soon arrived in the main throne room, your mother and father sitting on each throne respectively.

"Good morning, Y/N."

Your mother said, a small smile forming.

"Yes, Yes, good morning!"

Your father called as you walked up to the thrones. Both of your parents seem excited, as if they have important news to share with you. You slightly bowed to them, smiling.

"What did you request me for?"

You asked as you came up from the bow, raising an eyebrow. Your mother clasped her hands together excitedly.

"We have a surprise for you my dear!"

"Hm? What would that be?"

You asked, slightly tilting your head. Your father laughed slightly before looking at your mom, almost signaling her.

"We found you a husband!"

They said in unison, smiling.

Your face immediately dropped at their words. You stood their for a second, shocked.

"You found me a what?!"

Your parents smiled, almost ignoring your question. Your mother soon chimed,

"In fact, he should be arriving about now!"

Soon after she spoke, a small group of people walked into the throne room. You turned around from your parents, facing the group of people. As you realized who it was, your eyes flew open with shock, it was Prince Scaramouche along with the King and Queen of Inazuma. You met eyes with Scaramouche, soon darting them away. Your mother tapped you, prompting you to look at her.

"You remember Scaramouche, right? He is to be your husband!"

She whispered to you, cleary delighted the two childhood friends were being reunited.
-------------------------------------------------------------
-END OF CHAPTER-

Pls leave criticism ik i need it 🙏🙏

623 words