The uppermoon's motherly figure. MuzTan fem Tan

In the world of demons, Tanjiro had earned the title of queen. Her strength, compassion, and determination to protect her fellow demons had won her the respect of many. Among those who held her in the highest regard were the upper moon demons.

The upper moon demons were the most powerful demons in the demon world, second only to Tanjiro and her husband, Muzan. Despite their immense power, they viewed Tanjiro with the same reverence and love as a mother.

The first upper moon demon was a powerful demon named Kokushibo. He had initially been skeptical of Tanjiro's reign, but as he observed her kindness and compassion towards all demons, he began to see her as a mother figure. He respected her deeply and would do anything to protect her, even if it meant going against his own instincts as a demon.

The second upper moon demon was a demon named Doma. He was a flamboyant and arrogant demon who initially viewed Tanjiro as weak and soft. However, as he got to know her, he began to see her as a powerful and loving mother figure. He admired her strength and wisdom and would often seek her counsel on matters of the demon world.

The third upper moon demon was a demon named Akaza. He was a stoic and serious demon who held himself to the highest standards of honor and integrity. He viewed Tanjiro as a symbol of those values and would do anything to protect her and her reign.

The fourth upper moon demon was a demon named Hantengu. He was a mysterious and powerful demon who rarely spoke, but when He did, his words carried great weight. He saw Tanjiro as a beacon of light in a dark and dangerous world and would use his powers to protect her at all costs.

The fifth upper moon demon was a demon named Gyokko. He was a wise and cunning demon who saw Tanjiro as a source of guidance and inspiration. He often sought her advice on how to best serve the demon world and saw her as a mother figure who would always look out for his best interests.

The sixth upper moon demon was a demon named Daki and her older brother Gyutaro. Daki was a playful and mischievous demon who loved to cause chaos and confusion. However, she knew that Tanjiro was the one person who could rein her in and keep her on the right path. Daki and Gyutaro saw her as a mother figure who would always be there to guide them.

The number 1 lower rank demon was a demon named Enmu. He was a sly and cunning demon who was always looking for ways to gain an advantage. However, he knew that Tanjiro was too powerful to be manipulated and saw her as a mother figure who would always see through his schemes and protect the demon world from his machinations.

In the end, each of the upper moon demons saw Tanjiro as a mother figure who would do anything to protect them and the demon world. They loved her deeply and would do anything to ensure her reign as queen continued for many years to come.