A unplanned secret. YoriiTan/TsuTan

Tanjiro had always been an independent and determined individual, who never let his circumstances bring him down. He had always lived life on his own terms and never thought of settling down. However, that all changed when he met Yoriichi and Michikatsu, twin brothers who were both handsome and charming in their own unique way.

From the moment Tanjiro met them, he knew there was something special about them. They shared a deep connection that he had never experienced before. Eventually, Tanjiro and the twins fell deeply in love and decided to get engaged.

As the three of them planned their future together, they were unaware of a little secret that Tanjiro had been carrying with him. Tanjiro was pregnant but had no idea that he was carrying a child. He had been feeling unwell for a while, but attributed it to stress and anxiety.

One day, while out for a walk, Tanjiro was involved in a terrible accident that left him badly injured. When he woke up in the hospital, he was informed that he had lost his baby. The news was devastating, and Tanjiro felt like his whole world had come crashing down around him.

Yoriichi and Michikatsu were there for him every step of the way, offering comfort and support in his time of need. Despite the tragedy that had befallen them, the three of them remained committed to each other and their future together.

As time passed, Tanjiro slowly began to heal, both physically and emotionally. He came to realize that life was unpredictable and that he needed to cherish every moment he had with the people he loved. Yoriichi and Michikatsu remained by his side, helping him to overcome his grief and to look forward to a brighter tomorrow.

Although they had suffered a great loss, Tanjiro, Yoriichi, and Michikatsu knew that they had each other, and that was all that mattered. They continued to plan their future together, knowing that they could face anything as long as they had each other.

╔════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╗

╚════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════╝

Years passed, and Tanjiro, Yoriichi, and Michikatsu continued to build their life together. They went through many ups and downs, but their love for each other remained steadfast. They had everything they could ever want - a comfortable home, a successful business, and most importantly, each other.

One day, Yoriichi and Michikatsu approached Tanjiro and asked him if he was ready to have a baby again. They knew that the loss of their first child had been incredibly painful for Tanjiro, but they couldn't help but long for a family of their own.

Tanjiro visibly stiffened at the question, feeling uncomfortable and overwhelmed. He wasn't sure if he was ready to take that step again, to open himself up to the possibility of heartbreak once more. The thought of losing another child was almost too much to bear.

Yoriichi and Michikatsu were quick to reassure him that they would support him no matter what. They told him that they didn't want to pressure him into anything and that they would wait until he was ready.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, but Tanjiro still couldn't bring himself to answer the question. He loved Yoriichi and Michikatsu more than anything in the world, but the fear of losing another child weighed heavily on his mind.

It wasn't until a chance encounter with an old friend that Tanjiro finally found the courage to confront his feelings. His friend had lost a child of their own, and in their grief, they had realized that life was too short to hold back from the things that truly mattered.

Tanjiro took this message to heart and knew that he couldn't keep living in fear. He loved Yoriichi and Michikatsu more than anything, and he knew that they deserved to have the family they had always wanted.

With a newfound sense of purpose, Tanjiro went to Yoriichi and Michikatsu and told them that he was ready to try again. They were overjoyed, and together they began the process of preparing for another child.

It wasn't an easy road, but Tanjiro, Yoriichi, and Michikatsu faced every challenge together. They supported each other through the highs and the lows, never losing sight of their love for each other.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Tanjiro gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. The three of them held their son in their arms, tears of joy streaming down their faces. They knew that life would always have its challenges, but as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.