(Status card # 1)

Oc crystal gem, Colorless Glass

Stats

Attack: 40-266
Defense: 10
Hp: 200/200
Speed: 50
Technique: 400
Luck: 67
Weapon: Guitar-sized tuning fork, and ???

Abilities

<Fragile> Since he is glass, he is incredibly fragile. However, he can spread his fragile nature to his surroundings and other people. Making them as easily breakable as himself.

<Resonant frequency> By vibrating his tuning fork at the same natural frequency as his opponent and his environment, he can deal severe dmg from a distance. Combined with <fragile>, he can forcefully lower his opponents durability and their resonant frequency at the same time. Allowing him to break an opponent more easily from a distance. Resonant frequency deals 300-900 magical sonic damage and ignores defense.

  <physical body> Due to his unique creation and birth, Glass is one of the only gems that has a physical body, making him immune to being poofed. This, however, restricts the regeneration that gems normally possess, forcing him to rely on people with healing capabilities or using high temperatures to melt cracks that he receives back together.

<Form shift> As a result of his physical body, depending on what he eats or what conditions his body endures. Glass can take on a new form to become more adaptable during battle. He can not use <fragile> during any of these forms.

*tempered form: by heating up and rapidly cooling down glass can become tempered. All stats increased by 8x

*bulletproof form: by consuming polymer, Glass can add layers of this material to his body. Defense increased by 3 times, and also gain resistance to ballistics based attacks.

*laminated form: by consuming plastic, Glass can add layers of it to his body. Gain resistance to dismemberment and non magical blunt dmg

*fireproof form: by consuming fire resistant gel, Glass can add layers of it to his body. Gain resistance to non magical heat and flame.

*molten form: by being exposed to extreme heat, glass can melt. Gain resistance to all non-magical dmg types, and deal 45-111 non-magical fire dmg to enemies upon contact and on hit. Speed is reduced by 1/4 while in this form.

Appearance:

Glass is around 5 ft 9 in tall, his hair is pale white, and spiky much like a shattered window. On top of that, it has partial reflective properties.

He always wears a pair of thin silver pants made of hardlight, but usually perferes to wear other stuff over it.

His eyes are pale green, and his skin is translucent with black particles scattered around beneath it.

His gem is around the size of a baseball and is embedded in his chest where the heart would be on a human. It is translucent and black, taking the appearance of black stained glass. Inside of the gem is the silhouette of a heart.

(I think that would be a fine place to stop. In case you're wondering, I'll be doing Glass and Coral's Status cards first before doing the actual story, but I have most of it type already, so it won't be long. It's also near the end of the school year, so I will have plenty of free time to keep writing. Let me know what you think of this in the comments.