(Stat card #2

oc crystal gem: Peach Coral.

Stats
Attack: 80-160
Defense: 99-198
Hp: 400/400
Speed: 162
Technique: 400
Luck: 600
Weapon: Coral arming sword.

Abilities

<Gem physiology> Coral is more of a standard gem, meaning she has basic gem abilities such as bubbling, shape-shifting, fusions, and regeneration. She can be poofed as a result of her body being holographic like other gems but possess other abilities as a result of being a coral.

<Harden> Coral can harden her body and weapon at will using a coral like substance. Defense and attack power are doubled when hardened.

           *Coral also possesses the ability to discard the hardened shell and use it as a decoy, as when the shell is destroyed, it looks very similar to when a gem is poofed.

<Healing> Coral possesses the ability to heal other gems through physical contact. Allies heal at a rate of 20 hp per second when in contact.

<Explosive sword> Coral has the ability to discard and remove the blade of her sword at will. The blade will regenerate as soon as it's removed. Coral can then detonate the discarded blades as long as they are within a radius of 20 meters. Detonated blades deal 90 magical blast damage.

<Coral spikes> By planting her sword in the ground, coral can cause hardened spikes to jet out from the ground in a 10 meter by 6 meter rectangle line. The spikes stab half a meter out of the ground and deal 16 magical piercing damage per spike hit.

    * If the coral spikes are created using a discarded blade, Coral can detonate the spikes if she chooses. They inflict 40 magical blast damage per spike detonated.

<Coraline fireworks> By casting coral spikes a second time after the first, coral can cause the created spikes to shoot into the air up to a maximum of 200 meters. After they reach their apex height, they will begin falling. The spikes inflict 40 magical piercing damage per spike hit on the accent, and 60 magical piercing damage per spike hit on the descent. If Coral lands a melee attack against an opponent before launching the spikes, they will home in on them.

            *The spikes can still be detonated if they were made from a discarded blade. They deal 90 magical blast damage per spike detonated. 

*As long as it's made from a discarded blade, Coral can detonate created spikes at any time. This means she can cause severe damage by first impaling opponents and then detonating the spikes afterward.

Appearance:

Coral stands at around 5 ft. 8 in. Her hair is a combination of orange, gold, red, and pink that cascades behind her head and reaches her shoulders.

Her gem is tennis ball sized and rests in her left cheek. It has the appearance of a polished coral gem with a spiky branch pattern in it while also being peach in color

Coral's eyes are a mix of orange and red. They have a gradient effect from one color to the other.

She wears a standard battle gem body suit but also perferes to wear human clothes whenever it's convenient.

Her skin is peach colored.