21-25

The wind began at half past five in the evening, and the howling of ghosts and wolves continued until eight o'clock without stopping.

There is now a lot of discussion in the forum, and countless people are complaining about the inaction of the state.

But a group of netizens immediately refuted that the state is already doing its best.

Sad pig intestine: We are a children's hospital here, where all children have been moved to a safe closed area by official institutions, where newborns, babies and children under the age of ten are cared for. The catastrophe is global, and no one wants to see this day.

Laotan is running away from sauerkraut: Don't be so pessimistic! But it's only been three hours since the world sank, and after three hours, everyone is a good man!

I Diga in the northeast: the world is sinking, you said that if it is partially submerged, the local citizens can still be transferred, and now they are all flooded, then there is no need to prepare underwater in place!

Angel: What a great attempt, let's think about it, maybe you can see fish in the water at home, we are not a aquarium in disguise.

Cherry Maru Calf: Wake up, what kind of dirty sewage in the city, septic tank you know, flood rush, oh yes, that picture touches you taste, you taste...

Master Kong is on the run beef: Yu~ Don't say, I have a sense of picture!

Caribbean kelp: If nothing else, I feel sorry for the car I just bought, people can breathe with oxygen tanks, but what about the car, the car that flooded in the water can't be sold in the second-hand car market at all.

Master Kong is running away from the beef: brother, don't get tangled, let's make do with it after the flood, as for the new car in three years, don't buy it, are those parts factories that got into the water willing to throw it away? Not all of them have been created to fool us who have been wronged.

These words woke up Yun Yang, and she immediately went downstairs and took advantage of the fact that there was no one around, and put the RV and bulletproof car into the space.

The fierce wind almost blew her up, but fortunately, she hugged the lamppost on the side with her hands and feet, and it was also blown off the ground, and the rainstorm drenched her hair and clothes.

Yun Yang's bitter thinking about good and evil also added a little weight to her.

There was a loud noise, and Yun Yang saw that the electric cars and bicycles in the carport downstairs were all scraped to the ground, and a green bicycle was scraped in front of her and fell directly into the community pond.

Yun Yang was waiting for the wind to be small, and as a result, the wind was getting bigger and bigger, and she could only blow her feet off the ground, and now the whole person was about to fly in the air, if not for holding the street lamp, she would probably have the same fate as that bicycle at this moment.

"Sister!" At this time, Ah Yi's voice came, and Yun Yang, who was so drenched by the rain that he couldn't open his eyes, raised his head to look at him with difficulty.

Ah Yi tied a rope around his waist and tied the other end to the handrail of the stairs, thanks to the rope long enough to allow him to move here.

Yun Yang immediately handed his hand to him, and as soon as Ah Yi pulled it back, the weight of the two people could finally suppress the force of the wind, and slowly walked back with the rope.

At this time, there was already a lot of dirt-colored water on the ground, and just after Yun Yang's ankle, the two of them saw the splash of water under their feet with every step they took.

A road that usually takes only a few seconds to walk, the two of them walked for ten minutes.

When I entered the corridor of the community, my whole body was drenched, accompanied by the howling wind, so that the wind in the corridor was gusting, and the cold Yunyang sneezed a lot.

Ah Yi packed up the rope as if he was fine.

The two entered the elevator together, and after reaching the floor, Yun Yang immediately opened the door and immediately went to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Then she began to beckon Ah Yi to go quickly, and she went to the kitchen to cook a pot of ginger soup after seeing the cubs.

Although she has all kinds of medicines prepared in her space, she still wants to use her physique to carry the doomsday climate.

Now this is the beginning can not stand it, how to live in the future nine nine eighty-one difficulties.

After changing into house clothes, the cub woke up, Yun Yang held him and coaxed him for a while, the little man officially entered the age of two this month, she grabbed his little hand and teased him, and the cub suddenly opened his small mouth and laughed.

Yun Yang is still the same as in his previous life, and he is very surprised by every moment of the cub's growth.

Yun Yi also came out of the shower after taking a bath, wearing the house clothes that Yun Yang had prepared for him, and his damp hair was wiped with a towel.

Because he was afraid that the sewer would come back when the flood came, Yunyang sealed the bathroom of the master bedroom with cement, and now only one bathroom can be used normally, and when the flood comes, it will be tightly blocked with waterproof tape.

Yun Yang handed the cub to Ah Yi, and Ah Yi was now more and more skilled in holding the cub, gently swaying in his arms, and the cub blinked his azure eyes to look at him from time to time.

Take out the shampoo and shower gel specially prepared for the cubs from the space, put the water at the right temperature, and then take the cubs from Ah Yi.

He stripped off the small clothes outside, revealing a smooth fat body, with a good smell of milk on his body, and his fleshy little hands were like lotus roots.

The cub is particularly obedient, put in the water without making noise or noise, and looks at Yun Yang with his eyes open, looking very pleasant.

In her previous life, she pulled the cub alone to grow up, since the beginning of the era of natural disasters, life has been particularly difficult, the cub's three meals a day can not be guaranteed, so he raised the yellow muscles thin, but even so, he is sensible and considerate, intelligent, and when he was six years old, he was doing small business in the base to fill the family like the little human spirit.

Behind him, he followed behind him who was older or younger and called big brother, and every time he saw this scene, Yun Yang was sure in his heart that even if she went on a mission one day and did not come back, he could take care of himself.

The male novels that Yunyang had read all came to mind, and she didn't expect the cub to be able to drag the cool sky, she just wanted him to live well in this era.

But such expectations were finally destroyed in the hands of Lin Jie and He Miao!

Although Yun Yang had already killed others, he still did not relieve his hatred at this moment.

The cub's wriggling in her arms brought her thoughts back, and she dried the water droplets on his body with a clean blanket, smeared the essence of the infant's peach leaf and dressed him in a pure cotton monk dress.

The cub felt comfortable, leaned into his mother's arms and fell asleep, Yun Yang gave him milk with a bottle and fed it first, and fell asleep before he finished drinking.

After Yun Yang put the cub into the small cradle in the living room, he went to the kitchen to bring ginger soup, and after the two drank it together, he made a bowl of particularly affordable noodles for her and Ah Yi.

A large bowl of noodles topped with fresh shrimp, scallops, beef patties and char siu pork, and grilled sausages baked in an air fryer, are fragrant.

But this is okay for Yun Yang, after all, after taking a bath, he is too lazy to cook again and get a smell of oil smoke.

The wind outside the window is mixed with the roar of the rainstorm, and the lights are on in every household, and they may be eating dinner at this time.