46-50

Wang Lin snorted proudly: "I have been a supplier in the capital for so long, this channel is still there, Lao Chen, you make a few cans for everyone to taste, save others from saying that we do black-hearted business, you let them see if the canned food bought for five hundred yuan is worth it!"

"Okay!" Another man immediately echoed, opened ten canned meat in a row, and cut them into more than a dozen with a knife and distributed them to everyone.

"Try it, except for the poor taste, the meat is very firm."

"Now that some of them are good, I still want to taste good!"

Everyone rushed to taste a small piece of meat, nodded repeatedly, had not eaten meat for too long, and was reluctant to swallow it in their mouths.

"I want twenty cans!"

"I want thirty cans! WeChat Pay to you!

"Cash cash, I'll buy eight cans first, and I'll buy them when I get home and get my phone!"

Wang Lin said with a smile: "Then you can hurry..." After speaking, he looked at the people who were frantically buying canned meat and said: "I can't guarantee that you will have it when you come, I can only say that you should be as soon as possible." A

large truck of canned meat was robbed, especially people from other communities who immediately came with money when they heard it, and rushed to join the fray.

In less than half an hour, the canned meat in the big truck was sold out, and those who did not grab it were disappointed when they heard the news.

Wang Lin waved his hand at everyone: "Thank you for your patronage, let's go first."
After
that, he got into the cockpit of the truck and prepared to leave.

Someone in the crowd shouted, "When will you come next?"

Wang Lin said with a smile: "I'm not sure, the materials are too tight now, I don't know that I have to wait until the Year of the Monkey to get the next batch, everyone eat and cherish it." Hearing

him say this, although everyone was disappointed, they were relieved that the canned meat they grabbed was more layered.

When leaving, Wang Lin glanced under the shade of the tree again and found that the two Yunyang siblings were no longer there.

Snorted in exasperation.

Lao Chen next to him drove the car and looked at the boss with a calm face and smiled: "Boss, we have made a lot of money today!"

"That meat can still be used by us to sell..."

Before Old Chen finished speaking, Wang Lin looked at him with murderous eyes: "Is there a door on the mouth, can this be said casually!"

Old Chen smiled and nodded repeatedly, and did not speak again.

"Sister?"

"Sister?"

Yun Yi shouted twice in a row before he shouted Yun Yang in response, looking up at him: "Huh? What's wrong?

"What are you thinking?"

Yun Yang was just thinking about the canned meat, why is it so familiar! It's as if I have something about this word in my impression, but I can't think of it.

After all, I have lived in the last days for too long, and I have forgotten some details.

Yun Yang shook his head: "It seems that I forgot something, I can't remember it all the time, forget it, let's go home first."

Yun Yi nodded.

The cubs in the space woke up and cried in the small cradle, like a little turtle that could not turn over, and the small thin blanket on his body was also kicked aside by him.

The current cub has been held for a long time and is smart, unless Ken An is a little bit when sleeping, and the first thing he does when he wakes up is either to find Yun Yang or find Yun Yi to pick him up and play, or let people hold him and stand on a tall building overlooking the city, or they must walk around the room, in short, sleep like a piglet in the first month is gone.

Yun Yang took him out, his light blue eyes had cried to dark blue, Ah Yi took him and held him high, and the little man immediately stopped crying and laughed.

"Cub, I'm uncle, I'm uncle," Ah Yi whispered as he held the cub.

Yun Yang watched his uncle and nephew interact, especially Yun Yi, because he had cubs, he had a lot more ability to empathize.

Suddenly, a flash of light suddenly flashed in her mind, canned meat!

Thinking of the particularly serious collective food poisoning incident in the capital in the past life, many people died because of eating a large amount of spoiled and added pork, but those behind the production and peddling of canned meat have long been hidden, allowing the police to dig three feet and not find their lair.

She said why seeing canned meat would be so contrary!

The price of canned meat shouted at 501 cans not only dispelled the vigilance of the citizens, but also shifted their attention to the high price, thus ignoring the source of raw materials for canned meat.

For this kind of hand-raising matter, Yun Yang made a report call without saying a word.

The police call is too difficult to call, now all kinds of trivial things in the city have to call the police to deal with, the phone has been in the busy, she called five times in a row before getting through: "Hello, this is 110, is there anything you need help with?" "Hello

, I want to report that the canned meat sold in the Yujing Homestead Community today is made from plague pork and dead pork, if eaten in large quantities, it will cause food poisoning, which can seriously endanger lives, and I hope that the police can inform the public in time of the harm of this canned food."

"Okay, please provide your real name and ID number."

"Snap"

Yun Yang hung up the phone, she used a space card, or Lin Lu left it before.

In the last days, she was afraid of causing trouble, so if she was targeted by Wang Lin's gang, the lives of her Ah Yi and the cubs would be threatened, and she couldn't take risks like this. What can be done is to report this kind of thing so that the police can detect it in advance.

In the last life, were there still fewer people who died when the first bird died?

Indecent development is the right thing.

It is incumbent upon her to help within her ability, and beyond her ability, she can't help.

The operator on the police side hung up the phone: "Team Xu, can your group still send out two people?"

Team Xu's brows furrowed so much that he could catch a fly: "We all can't wait to use one person as three people, what else do you want from me!"
The
operator smiled and looked at Rui Chenggang, who had just entered the office: "Team Rui, what about your group, can you draw two people out?"

Rui Chenggang shook his head without thinking: "I really don't have time."

With this period of time surveillance video has not been repaired, the city burglary, burglary, murder and corpse, kidnapping and extortion incidents emerge endlessly, can not overestimate human nature, the law is the most basic criterion for maintaining human nature, now in the network can not cover the place, those revenge social personality and ill-intentioned human beings stretched out the devil's minions.

The suspects arrested batch after batch, but the situation could not be eliminated at all, there were too many places in the city to hide dirt.

Rui Chenggang raised his head from the case record book and glanced at the operator: "What happened?" "

The operator said: "A woman called to report that the canned meat sold today is made of pestilence pork and dead pork..."

Rui Chenggang looked up: "This has to be checked!" "The impact of toxic and spoiled food can be worse than criminal cases, they are radiated to an area, many people will be hit, if there is really collective food poisoning, and now the speed of medical treatment can not keep up, there will be a large number of people who will not be saved."