126-130

Xia Changyuan calmly withdrew the gun, and said two words to her corpse with much difficulty: "It's really a ghost, let's think about how to avoid the revenant soul that was eaten by you to ask for your life." Tangyuan

has gone through such a long period of life and death, and now the danger has finally been lifted, and he can't help but wipe the non-existent sweat on his forehead and say: "In the last days, how can people become inferior to animals and animals, and such a limitless thing as people eating people will happen."

Yun Yang said: "These people are inferior to animals before the end of the world, listening to their words cannibalism is just a small hobby for them, this kind of thing can only be called a small hobby, you think how low their cruel bottom line will be!"
Yun Yi, who
had never spoken, agreed with Yun Yang's words: "Murder is commonplace in that country, once the police found more than thirty corpses in the local woods in a month, smashing fingers, peeling, electric drills, only you can't think of the way to kill, without them they won't."

Wei Xiangdong scolded: "This group of people deserve to die!"

Xia Changyuan rushed to the east and said: "Make up a shot on every corpse, don't be afraid to waste bullets, it's a sin to let this group of people go out alive and harm people."

Wei nodded to the east and went out with the gun to make up for it.

Everyone looked at the dead Sister Hua and Huang Mao who could no longer die, and not too many also made up for the gun.

At the previously lively bonfire party, there were now only corpses lying there, and Wei Xiangdong completed the task very seriously, and made up a shot at the key point of each corpse, and found that there was really a fraud.

Yunyang, Yunyi and Xia Changyuan took out all the human bones that had been eaten and discarded in the infusion room and burned them in a bonfire, adding up to more than sixty human bones.

These poor people who did not die in natural disasters, but died in the hands of their kind, were skinned and eaten meat, and the bones were spliced together by these people who were quite vicious, as if to commemorate their recipes.

In order to avoid the remaining bones being destroyed by wild cats and dogs wandering in the city, they simply set fire to the dust and return them to dust.

As for these beasts, let them die in the yard, slowly rotting and smelling maggots, and then be eaten by scavengers such as colored beetles and flies, it's a pity that there are no vultures in the city ...

Fortunately, the military pickup truck and the cargo box on it have not yet had time to burn, otherwise this mission will be troublesome.

After leaving the safe zone, every section of the road must be careful, and this time Sister Hua and her group taught them a good lesson.

After solving these people and burning the bones of the victims, the six people had to continue to complete the task, fortunately there was no delay in this place.

The speed of the car became faster after getting on the highway, and the officials of various cities specially arranged for people to come and clean up during the flood receding period, and now although there are plastic bags and garbage floating over, there are finally no large objects that block the progress of the vehicle.

The next road of the six people was quite smooth, and they reached the Longling safety zone on the afternoon of the sixth day.

Before the natural disaster, if this section of the road was highway, it would take at most ten hours, which was enough time for one day.

And Xia Changyuan also estimated that the arrival time was about three or four days before departure, but the actual arrival time was even later.

The natural disaster has been going on for more than half a year, and the journey time has been extended, and it can be safely reached in the Longling safety zone.

After a long time, the road surface is a violent impact of rain and wind and sand, and the highway and viaduct will collapse to varying degrees if no one maintains it, and the road will be more difficult in the future.

The terrain of the Longling Safety Zone is very high, built on the mountain, and this area is the least affected in this eight-touch beast disaster.

The design style of the security zone and the capital security area is similar, the towering wall is called the wall of salvation, and the inner and outer walls are brushed with a layer of anti-slip paint, which is to prevent the eight-touch beast from climbing in with tentacles from outside the wall, and the paint in front will make the tentacle suction cup on the eight-touch beast have no force point.

Every fifty meters on the city wall there are watchtowers for early warning, and the watchtowers are guarded by real guns and live ammunition.

Their pickups were passed through another place dedicated to vehicles entering and exiting the base, and there was a main entrance to the base, and the outside was lined up with groups of transferred people for simple physical assessments, and there was a long line behind them slowly moving.

Because there were too many people transferred, the original staff of the base could not be busy, and there were many temporary workers with red volunteer sleeves to help.

Yun Yang and others' cars quickly drove into the base, Longling Safety Zone is also cleaned with the city center radiating outward, Ancheng is a second-tier city, will not be like the capital full of high-rise buildings, the area is also very large, and there are excavator shovels working outdoors, it looks like it is going to build buildings.

The monthly rent points of the officially built houses are the same as the monthly rent points of the capital, but the further back the houses are built, the more humane they will consider the reasons for the large number of people, such as increasing related living facilities, such as squat pits and showers in the bathroom.

The kitchen was eliminated in the construction of the resettlement house, and basically the people living in the resettlement house could not afford to open a group alone, relying on eating in the communal canteen.

The car quickly drove to the operational headquarters of Longling.

Now, in order to accurately and timely combat monsters, each security zone has set up an operational headquarters to deal with the problems caused by monsters as soon as possible.

Zhai Jiaming is now in a hurry to go at both ends, the capital's detector is still on the way, and yesterday another group of troops who came to the rescue has now cut off contact with the security zone, and they are in the deep mountains without knowing whether they are alive or dead.

This place of Longling is a continuous mountain range, and the reason why this place was originally chosen to establish a safe zone was to consider the high terrain, and it would not be threatened by the eight-touch beast if there was repeated heavy rain.

There are too many eight-touch beasts now, and they have integrated into this earth and coexist with humans, even if humans don't want to admit it anymore, there is no way.

After Xia Changyuan took five people to send the infrared detector and alarm to the base, Hong Jie began to act as a technical guide to help the people of Longling solve the problems that arose in the installation.

Xia Changyuan was immediately called to the war room by Chief Zhai, the head of the War Department, to negotiate.

Tang Yuan was carrying a gun and looking out eagerly at the combat headquarters, wanting to take Yunyang Yunyi and Wei out to the east.

Wei Xiangdong held his arms in the chair to catch sleep, shook his head when he heard this, and disapproved: "Chief Xia said that we can't go anywhere until he comes back." Tang

Yuan looked at him: "He said we must listen!"

Wei Xiangdong said, "It is the duty of a soldier to obey orders.

This sentence made Tang Yuan gag unable to say a word, holding his breath and turning his head to ask Yun Yang: "Sister, what do you say!"

Yun Yang was very embarrassed, she didn't know what grudge there was between Brother Yuan and Xia Changyuan, but she clearly put on a face, and when she turned back, Chief Xia would give them small shoes to wear.

Moreover, Xia Changyuan is not bad, when Ah Yi was rescued in Qingshuiwan Villa before, he killed the person who did not rescue her, all of which Xia Changyuan was carrying.