Chapter 1: Devastation

A handsome old man with a mustache on his face entered his clinic and sighed. He adjusted his glasses before moving to the private office room where he won't be disturbed. He was a handsome old fellow that every girl wanted. Meet Doc Hudson, the doctor, CEO, and primary judge of Radiator Springs, a small town where barely humans lived. No, he didn't live alone. As I said, he's the CEO (or mayor) of this town. He is the boss around and wants nothing but peace.

Doc enters his office and looks soft at a woman, who is in a coma on the hospital bed. He walked up to her side and sat down on a chair before taking her cold soft hand in his also cold one. He sighed as he looked at their hands. He then looks at her face, which is so beautiful to him.

"I hope you'll wake up soon, Y/N. I... need you," Doc said in a sad soft tone.

That's right. The woman that lay on the bed is Y/N, his childhood sweetheart. They were a couple ever since their young teenage years in school before Y/N's parents found a job in Europe. They moved and took their daughter along since she is their child. Doc remembered being so heartbroken when she moved that he led also into a depression but that eased when Y/N began sending letters to him and he returned those, even after graduating!

Y/N did mention in letters that she's gonna start racing like Doc did. She followed in his footsteps and managed to get the title of champion. Doc focused on racing and became the Fabulous Hudson Hornet while Y/N became (title choice). While both of them focused on racing, Doc got involved in a horrible accident that his bosses made him retire and quit on him. Y/N didn't know any of this as she was racing as her hobby. But months later, she got also involved in a car accident and landed in a coma. Y/N was transferred back to America for better health care and for big luck, Radiator Springs got chosen since a doctor lives there and Doc was shocked upon seeing his childhood sweetheart back.

Doc stroked the back of Y/N's hand with his thumb while he leaned carefully to her face and pressed a soft small kiss on her cheek. He desperately wanted to kiss her lips as they are his favorite part of her entire body, including her neck. Doc may know why. Necks are usually warm and soft to cuddle in with. And Doc loved that a lot when they were together at the very beginning of their relationship.

Just then, someone entered the office by knocking first. Doc looked up and there is Sherrif. He looks like Doc himself with a mustache on and all but didn't wear glasses. "Hey, Doc. How are you feeling?" Sherrif asked as he walked up to his good friend and laid his hand on his shoulder.

Doc wanted to admit that he was alright like most people did in order to be left alone again. But he decided to tell the truth. He looked at Sherrif. "I want her to wake up, Sherrif."

"She will, Doc. I'm gonna go back outside. I need a drink at Flo's."

Doc let go of Y/N's hand gently and stood up. He adjusted his collar. "I need a drink as well."

That's when both of the men left and Doc made sure that the office's door is closed so that his sweetheart can rest. Well, she is typically still in a coma, and everyone in this town knows that she is staying in Doc's office. But they aren't aware that they're childhood sweethearts from the past and that Doc Hudson is indeed the Fabulous Hudson Hornet himself. But there is another surprise...

Meanwhile, in Doc's office, Y/N started to move slightly and... pried her eyes open, revealing to be E/C. It was like the scene of Twilight where Bella Swan passed away as a human after giving birth to her daughter and came back awake as a vampire.